You are in... Forums > General > Stolen bikes > Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R stolen

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

CelticBiker

Aug 05

CelticBiker says:

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R stolen

I have been looking after this bike for a mate of mine who is inside pending his appeal. Came home one night at beginning of November to find that the steering lock had been sawn through and the bike barefacedly wheeled out past my own and through the door to the dustbin room in our groundfloor carpark. Someone had apparently smashed the padlock on this door just the day before. The bike was alarmed but had no current and had started to rust a bit after being left outside another friend's house for the past year, so wasn't looking its best, but was only 5 years old and hadn't been ridden for the past 3. It was sea blue, no modifications, very low mileage.
I'm based in East London - curious to know if anyone else got their bike nicked round about that time from Whitechapel/Spitalfields/Stepney area.
Any info/help appreciated,
cheers
Tim

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (08 December 2010 20:58)

Post a message in Stolen bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
habika

Dec 10

habika says:

camping equipmnet

For the Japanese, regardless of whether you choose option one or two, you are required you to pay the entire balance on your credit card each month. A charge card has to be paid off in full every month, a credit card doesn’t – the author seems to be using the two terms interchangeably, which they are not. The cashier recounted to me in Japanese each item she rang up, not that I understood what she was saying. Obviously she realized this because when it came time to announce the total, she smiled politely and turned the display around for me to see the price. I handed her my credit card.
======================
camping equipmnet

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices