Skip to content

Discuss This Honda celebrate new Cameron Diaz movie General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Honda celebrate new Cameron Diaz movie

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

Honda celebrate new Cameron Diaz movie

Top Hollywood totty Cameron Diaz can’t keep away from bikes! First she recently starred with Tom Cruise aboard a Ducati Hypermotard in new action thriller Knight & Day.  Now the leggy blonde’s upcoming superhero film, The Green Hornet, is being marked by Honda with a special, green CB600F Hornet (geddit?) which to be given away in a new, free-to-enter competition. Find...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (09 December 2010 10:37)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mattof

Aug 02

mattof says:

Nice colour

Looks nice in green, although I'd feel a bit of a numpty riding along with "The Green Hornet" on the screen. Forgotten how nice the Hornet looks - amazing how 600s have slipped into the background having been so popular in the past.

Reply to this Topic
QueenCamRothschild

Dec 10

Honda celebrate new Cameron Diaz movie

LORD God of Israel lovingkindness faithfulness every today Hot beautiful Queen Cameron Diaz Rothschild Extravagant Private Balfour Declarations has made me glad  from the Honda Rebel that gets about 78 miles per gallon to the all the big bikes that consume about 40 miles per gallon the Honda Gold Wing not to mention all the off road bikes like the Baja California winner 650 off road a single piston that is eaziest to keep the carburator perfectly tuned without the extra vacuum needed for the two or more pistoned bikes. Favour Beauty  Barbra Streisand took a motorcycle  ride and build her house upon the canyon  motorcycled on.  Amazing how much land Will Rogers purchase and he road a horse.  He turned alot of land into a park.  Motorcycle Iron horses for everyone.  

Reply to this Topic
bikerbit

Mar 09

bikerbit says:

a black hornet

Green hornet where I see a black one ooh yeah it has a small green strip lol. Is a nice looking wee bike but not as comfy as the old one. I will take diaz am sure she is much better to ride than the honda

Reply to this Topic
antimagneto

Jun 09

antimagneto says:

Hornet in the film?

I may well be wrong, but looking at all the info on the film there's no mention of a bike, let alone a Honda Hornet. Surely Honda haven't launched this promo on name recognition alone? Lengths they'll go to for your email address eh......

Reply to this Topic
Popcrazy

Jan 11

Popcrazy says:

WOW

It looks good in green. But I haven't watch it any in any movie. I like the fourth one which is looking amazing!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle