Skip to content

Discuss This Rea to make MotoGP testing debut in Sepang World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Rea to make MotoGP testing debut in Sepang

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Rea to make MotoGP testing debut in Sepang

Jonathan Rea is scheduled to ride Casey Stoner's Honda RCV212V in a two day test at Sepang starting tomorrow (Tuesday). The current Ten Kate Honda WSB rider flew from Australia to Malaysia on Sunday and has spent today meeting with the Honda MotoGP team fixing his handlebar and footrest position in preparation for the test. Rea will be joined by Japanese rider...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (13 December 2010 14:47)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ppatel3d

Jun 10

ppatel3d says:

Not Likely

I can't see how he would get a ride in Motogp with Honda. They already have Pedrosa, Stoner, Simoncelli, and Toni Ellias. I think Dovi might be going to Greseni if he doesn't improve his performance next year.

Honda will also be looking in Moto2. Espacially the newly crowned 125cc champion Mark Marquez. Will be interesting to see how he performs in Moto2, and he is already sponsored by Red Bull.

Rea needs to win WSBK, and even then he will be right down in the order for being selected to ride Honda bike.

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

Adrenalin: sounds like you’re in the know and given Dorna's inept management, it wouldn’t surprise me. Oh well….can but hope.It would just be nice if there was more than one line1

Reply to this Topic
Mort77

Mar 09

Mort77 says:

Where to go?

Where will Johnathon Rea go in 2012? As PPatel3d has pointed out Honda aren't exactly short of riders or drowning in spare bikes. Also the 1000s will not be anything like the old 990s. Electronics have moved on since then and we have to as well.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

which bike..??

Here it is the answer to my other post....give him a ride on the suzuki....it WILL be a better bike than the 800...and it would be a great stepping stone for johnny into the premier class....

And before the onslaught of negative suzuki comments...As per other thread....suzuki are puuting more time into 1000cc than 800cc

Bring it on JR on a suzy 1000....top 6 finish i reckon....

Reply to this Topic
Adeninja

Mar 10

Adeninja says:

Honda

Hi well i hope johnny enjoys hes few days on the Honda motogp bike , and Honda will sort him a place in motogp , Honda look after people like him and i do think he can ride a motogp bike and win , hes not scared to ride a bike to the max , go for it Johnny

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

leemuz

jesus what planet are you on

what does JR know about motogp

he is a good BSB champ at best

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy