Skip to content

Discuss This Tom Cruise and David Beckham’s bike club General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Tom Cruise and David Beckham’s bike club

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Tom Cruise and David Beckham’s bike club

Tom Cruise and David Beckham have reportedly formed an exclusive bike club for A-list celebrities in LA. The Midnight Boys Bike Club is said to take cruises through the Hollywood Hills in the dead of night. Cruise and Beckham, who both ride Confederate Hellcats, have invited other stars including Orlando Bloom and Brad Pitt to join, according to the Sunday...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (13 December 2010 17:22)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
steady2wheels

Sep 08

Why not? Maybe it just shows the broad apeal ofriding around with your mates, even the rch and famous can appreciate the simpler things in life... although it happens to be on bikes much more expensive than most... a little weird though i must admit

Reply to this Topic
alacika

Dec 10

alacika says:

to the church

oh david hunni i really feel like to pop in to my scientology church in the middle of the nite...fancy a ride? victoria said its ok with her.....yak!!!!

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

I think it's good bikes geat a bit of celebrity kudos. Don't knock em for getting out on two wheels.

Mind you, I am surprised to see David Beckham's name in there. I wasn't aware he could even tie up his own laces, let alone ride a bike.

Reply to this Topic
mrblistershifter

Jan 10

Really ??

Rich kids with more $$ than taste.  Confederate bikes are super ugly and overpriced.  It is, however, nice to see more people enjoying motorcycles.

Reply to this Topic
RogerRSV

Jul 09

RogerRSV says:

Hmmm..

Methinks a Honda Monkey bike with stabilisers maybe required!

MCN - have you got the right story? Cruising at night in LA.........................

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices