Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati Diavel in Diamond Black unveiled New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Ducati Diavel in Diamond Black unveiled

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Ducati Diavel in Diamond Black unveiled

Ducati has announced a new Diamond Black colourscheme replaces the white design on the new Ducati Diavel sports cruiser after overwhelming public response. New MCN December 15: Ducati Diavel ridden The new design means the white is now dropped and the Diavel Carbon in “red carbon” (gloss red over matte carbon weave) with red frame and “black carbon” (both gloss and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (14 December 2010 15:12)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kshakes

Sep 10

kshakes says:

Black

Please Santa can I have one for xmas !

Reply to this Topic
zackex

Dec 10

zackex says:

Exhaust

Did they tone down the finish on the exhaust system as well or is it just the photo. I can not wait to see and hear this bike in person. I still love the plain old red one.

Reply to this Topic
ACEEDSTORM

Oct 10

ACEEDSTORM says:

Ducati-NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This looks like somthing from a Dan Dare film.

Reply to this Topic
forklift

Apr 08

forklift says:

Mmmmm

It looks great BUT i cannot get my head round spending that much on a bike, unless of course i win the lottery.

Reply to this Topic
MrButterscotch

Jul 09

Love it

What a cracking looking bike.  Looks really different.

I would have one if not for the price - I'm imaginging big bucks for this big bike.

Reply to this Topic
MattMorris

Sep 09

MattMorris says:

Still a pig

They can paint this any colour they like it will still look like a monster with anaphylactic shock. You can't polish a turd.

Reply to this Topic
kl595

Nov 03

kl595 says:

In picture 2 it looks like the bike has an evil gaping grin like an evil cartoon character. It's like Wylie Coyote on steroids. I like this bike.

Reply to this Topic
chmer20

Oct 09

chmer20 says:

target

I think Ducati is targeting Night Rod sales as well as Harley's other dark customs. V-Max is in trouble too.

Reply to this Topic
mrblistershifter

Jan 10

Forget it..

Ducati should have stayed out of this segment and save the $$$ to keep their WSB team in action.  Looks like a V-Max....and they arent selling.

Reply to this Topic
Pagik

Sep 10

Pagik says:

Horrific

Big fat knacker of a thing. What WERE Ducati thinking. It's horrendous.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices