Skip to content

Discuss This Great deals on new bikes as sales freeze New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Great deals on new bikes as sales freeze

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Alannah Fellows  says:

Great deals on new bikes as sales freeze

Snow has been denting business for UK dealers during the current cold snap, with many struggling to bring customers through their doors. All of which means prospective buyers will be more welcome than ever and deals can be had. Find a new or used bike for sale Glasgow has been hit the hardest by the snow. Steven Dunbar of Motorrad Central West...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (16 December 2010 15:50)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bagwafu

Apr 09

bagwafu says:

You have to wonder ...

"We have been welcoming the customers with a warm cup of tea, a comfy place to sit, and making them feel welcome." They should do this all the time, not just when they are feeling the pinch. No wonder overall bike sales are down!

Reply to this Topic
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

If you're not buying.......BUGGER OFF!!

BAGWAFU.......This goes off all over,not just in bike-car sales showrooms.

Its called the....... IF YOU'RE NOT BUYING THEN YOU ARE A TIMEWASTER,SO BUGGER OFF SYNDROME.

HOWEVER,YOU MAY GO TO A DEALERS SHOWROOM A HUNDRED TIMES DAYDREAMING AND THEN ONE DAY,YOU GO IN WITH A WAD OF CASH BUT NO-ONE WANTS TOO KNOW YOU,SO YOU GO ELSEWHER and that nasty sales person at t'other shop has lost a sale.

Yes,you're right dealers are all over you when you buy but come lean financial times and you stop frequenting their shop its like you never existed.

Reply to this Topic
Andy949494

Feb 08

Andy949494 says:

Yeah bikings no fun at the moment...

I live in the middle of nowhere and am surrounded by miles of black and white ice and the council don't grit these roads. My bike has been used about three times in the last two weeks. Its a bit earlier than usual but there are several week s every year like this. But its not just bike sales - I have stopped wearing tyres out and needing bike services too. I'm quite pleased I don't have to make money from motorcyles at this time of year...

I can believe that Honda Grantham get a lot of repeat business. First time I saw them I went to see a CBF250 before I had done my refresher course. I arrived in unannounced, ten minutes before they were shutting on a Friday (took me two hours to get there due to traffic). Also I wasn't ready to buy that day (really just advanced tyre kicking) but they were patient and welcoming, gave me a coffee and a good half hour talking about that and a CBF500 with me. Needless to say after my refresher course I went back...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices