Skip to content

Discuss This Pink paintjob for Paris Hilton's 125GP squad MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Pink paintjob for Paris Hilton's 125GP squad

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Pink paintjob for Paris Hilton's 125GP squad

Not that Paris Hilton should be worried that her shock foray into Grand Prix racing would go unnoticed, the American socialite and tabloid media darling has made sure of maximum exposure after this image of her team’s livery leaked today. Hilton will make a dramatic career change in 2011 as backer of a new 125GP effort that will feature this striking...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (17 December 2010 17:16)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

No Joke

This is not a joke, this is a serious team looking to win the championship in the last year of 125cc. Ricard Jové will be the Technical Director with Christian Lundberg and Rossano Brazzi ( well known for helping Rossi to 125 success), so the team will be well-founded with technical expertise.  So what if it's Paris Hilton. Any new sponsorship, anything that raises awareness of the sport has got to be good( bike racing is a minority sport in most countries).  

Cottonrunt. Kim Kardashian sponsors a Nascar team.

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Your spot on CH987. Having Paris Hilton put her name to a GP motorcycle racing team is a real boost for our sport in making it more main stream.

Reply to this Topic
robwatkins

Nov 08

robwatkins says:

maverick vinales

we have raced against maverick for a few years now and believe me he is a very good rider and i reckon that he will do quite well. this team are in it to have a go at the championship not to glorfiy paris, i myself think its good to see somebody putting up money for new teams.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Hilton is no Bint

She is a very shrewd businesswoman who happens to market herself in a ditzy manner for our dumbed down popular 'culture' vacuous times. She's printing money every time a spotty moron watches the tripe she puts on the telly.

This team is going to have profile and T.V time; of that there is no doubt. After Qatar we will all know who are riding the pink bikes. How many of us can name 125 teams and riders at the end of a season?!

My only question - apart from the rhetorical one just asked - is whether the riders will get to spend one night in Paris courtesy of the sponsor?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Jeff44

Apr 05

Jeff44 says:

Hilton

I would have thought ANY sponsor these days would be very welcom,better than not having a ride!!:biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Feakster

Mar 10

Feakster says:

Somewhat lurid

It looks like part of a Barbie & Ken set. I dread to think what the leathers will look like. Still, the sponsors are gonna love it. Think of their visibility & the TV airtime they're going to get.

Reply to this Topic
Feakster

Mar 10

Feakster says:

Team leathers?

Oh my god, I've just had an epiphany; Pink fluffy leathers with a pink fluffy helmet... Think Chewbaka announcing he's comin out in a strange parody of Little Britain & you're almost where my head's at.

Reply to this Topic
williewheelbreaker

Jul 08

I think it is amazing........ signed "Old and Jealous"!

Reply to this Topic
BBQdog

Jul 10

BBQdog says:

Umbrella

She will make a nice umbrella girl for her team.

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

bollox

She's a dizzy wench, whom i believe is only in this for her own image,not for the good of the sport.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices