Skip to content

Discuss This Pink paintjob for Paris Hilton's 125GP squad MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Pink paintjob for Paris Hilton's 125GP squad

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Pink paintjob for Paris Hilton's 125GP squad

Not that Paris Hilton should be worried that her shock foray into Grand Prix racing would go unnoticed, the American socialite and tabloid media darling has made sure of maximum exposure after this image of her team’s livery leaked today. Hilton will make a dramatic career change in 2011 as backer of a new 125GP effort that will feature this striking...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (17 December 2010 17:16)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ejppower

Mar 09

ejppower says:

leemuz

how is it only for her image? surely the more teams on the grid is better for the sport and if she gets a little recognition for this so what. have you any idea off the cost to put a team like this together, i doubt it. i say good of her to give more younger riders a chance, look on the bright side, if they dont quite make your standards it will give you even more riders to slag off. have a good day.

Reply to this Topic
SPRINTMAN52

Feb 09

SPRINTMAN52 says:

be wary

Her past record shows what she is, even her father is very critical of her.Time will tell though if she is serious,but it's not a good start when you have a team decked out in pink

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Great reception for a sponsor

In these cash strapped times shouldn't we be welcoming new sponsors to the sport ? On top of that think of the profile she has and what that can bring to the sport,And anyone who thinks she needs bike racing for publicity or that she is dumb must of educated themselves via the sun or daily sport,She is fortunate to have been wealthy from birth and her very breathing seems to make more money good luck to her and I for one wouldn't mind being "plastered on this paris"

Reply to this Topic
philholt10

May 08

philholt10 says:

Glad to have another team Leemuz

As a few have said on here its good to see a new team on the grid for 2011. Who cares if its Paris Hilton lets welcome her not slag her off with cash as tight has it is this can only be good for the sport. Yes she can act a bimbo but its going to get GP even more coverage Leemuz you need to get a life pal and wait to see what happens next season not start trying to judge something that you've not got a clue about

Reply to this Topic
Trumpton3

Feb 08

Trumpton3 says:

Bimbo

Surely we should see a couple of peroxide blonde bimbo's racing them :-)

Reply to this Topic
ducatigav

Feb 10

ducatigav says:

bang tidy

id put a mix in her

but aswome on a new team on the grid tho i think she should go motogp and ahe 2 british riders maybe even put some cash kr way as we havent seen that team in a while

Reply to this Topic
Biker4751

Aug 02

Biker4751 says:

Why not?

I'd rather see a bimbo sponsoring a race team than a tobacco company.  But that's just indicative of my own personal biases and predjudices.  Anyway, for those with gender issues, it's going to be tough being beaten by a pink bike, ridden by a rider in pink leathers.  Regardless, if it results in more publicity for bike racing I'm all for it.  Jay Leno should sponsor a rival team.  Paris and Jay could script out a "feud".  The fans would eat it up.  It would move bike racing closer to soap opera, just like they've done with NASCAR.  Enough, I've got to stop now.

Reply to this Topic
cbandyxxx

May 09

cbandyxxx says:

promo video

i hope she does a promotional video like the other one she did, may be Sergio Gadea and Maverick Vinales can take turns reaming her? or maybe a hilton spit roast?

Reply to this Topic
colinS2R

Mar 06

colinS2R says:

ooh that is lovely

Reply to this Topic
WideEyedFox

Dec 10

WideEyedFox says:

Cannot wait to see riders leathers with pre-sewn chihuahua pocket under the arm.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices