Skip to content

Discuss This Paris Hilton unveils 125GP team MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Paris Hilton unveils 125GP team

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Paris Hilton unveils 125GP team

Clad in a skintight pink, white and blue bodysuit with ample cleavage exposed, Paris Hilton proved last weekend why she is not your average motorcycle race team owner. But in a blaze of publicity in Madrid on Saturday, the socialite, model and actress unveiled her shock new 125GP adventure. Unveiling a striking pink, blue and white paintscheme, Hilton jetted in from America...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (20 December 2010 09:46)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CottonRunt

Oct 10

CottonRunt says:

All Good

This is good news for sure. I was really suprised and commented in a negative way when I first heard but on reflection, it's brilliant. Great publicity across the pond for our little sport!

Reply to this Topic
Tim158

Mar 09

Tim158 says:

Bit early for an April Fool?

I haven't paid much attention to Paris Hilton before, but I probably would you know.

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

One Night In Paris?

Might be a one shot crack at MotGP :)

Reply to this Topic
Mort77

Mar 09

Mort77 says:

Should only be good

As someone else (think it was Nostrodamus) pointed out everything Paris Hilton does makes money and garners a shed load of publicity. Those are two things that motogp and motorcycle racing in general need. So with that in mind her involvement should be great for our beloved sport. This story is all over hotmail and aol, which rather obviously means a lot of new people reading about and when the season starts, probably, watching motogp and possibly getting hooked.

Reply to this Topic
CottonRunt

Oct 10

CottonRunt says:

This is now all over the news here ( canada ) She is a publicity machine, although the riders are yet to be mentioned!

Reply to this Topic
Vee4pilot

Feb 10

Vee4pilot says:

I salute paris hilton....

on her new race team and her obvious new boobs!  Hopefully she'll bring something interesting to the sport...

Reply to this Topic
stanleyknife

Jun 09

stanleyknife says:

Pink is the new black

I wonder if pink bikes are like pink shirts..........only real men can ride/wear them!!

Reply to this Topic
jekyllandhyde

Apr 10

She is disgusting and the bikes look horrible. Still, if this brings more interest/investments/money to motoGP, then thumbs up from me. However, I fear that the press will just be chasing her around for anther suggestive pose on the bikes (PUKE!!!!!!).

We'll see...

Reply to this Topic
Carlosoul

Jul 08

Carlosoul says:

That reminds me... my downpipes need buffing

Reply to this Topic
banx

Feb 09

banx says:

Meh....

and another Meh