Skip to content

Discuss This New 'cheaper' 2011 MV Agusta 920 New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New 'cheaper' 2011 MV Agusta 920

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Chris Newbigging  says:

New 'cheaper' 2011 MV Agusta 920

This is MV Agusta’s new base-model Brutale – a 921cc version that will become the least expensive way to own a new MV Agusta. Find a used MV Agusta for sale The Brutale will cost 11,999 Euros in mainland Europe, which is just over £10,000, so expect a UK list around that mark. MV label the new machine simply ‘Brutale’, where the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (21 December 2010 09:10)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

Cracking looking bike except the (entry level price ) and look at the centre piece of the exhaust, what a F*+kin mess. when are bike manufacturers going to address that issue, I don't know whether it's just me but my eyes are drawn to that spot every time. A bit of rain and road muck and you'd be hard pressed for Steptoe to take the centre exhaust off your hands.

Reply to this Topic
jekyllandhyde

Apr 10

Shit!

Now I have an even harder choice between this and the new Speed Triple...

What do you reckon?????

Reply to this Topic
itrackday

Feb 04

itrackday says:

Speed Triple?

jekyllandhyde, the choice is between a triple and a four cylinder? - your choice. I prefer the torque of a twin and get a good balance with the triple - low speed torque wheelies are especially rewarding out of corner ;-), I will definitely be test riding one of these though.

Reply to this Topic
speedo007

May 09

speedo007 says:

Agreed that center piece of exhaust is the first thing I noticed on the bike. Not acceptable on a bike this price. The rest of the bike looks great and price is surprisingly affordable coming from MV.

Reply to this Topic
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

Mv Agusta DARK BRUTALE.......

Looks like MV AUGUSTA are taking a leaf outta Ducati's book and producing a DARK budget lower entry bike for a pittance.......Yours for only £10000!!! :shock:

Ten grand for this. I suppose there'll be people willing to buy just to say i've got an MV but what happens when someone on a more exclusive version pulls up alongside and their faces drop at the quality and looks painted up compared to theirs?:huh: :wacko:

For me,personally(I'M NOT SPEAKING FOR ANYONE ELSE HERE) no, i wouldn't pay THE ASKING PRICE, as i wouldn't be happy with matt black paint, at least not all the time and there'll be quality issues that i couldn't live with.:upset:

If i couldn't afford the MODEL i want then,sorry MV, no dice,and not second best.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
sonto100

Jul 09

sonto100 says:

It's cheaper all right...

Looks like someone painted it with a spray can in their driveway!  You wouldn't notice the exhaust pipe if there was a little more color on it.  Looks like one of those junkers they call rat rods in California, butt ugly. 

Reply to this Topic
sandmacker

Oct 10

sandmacker says:

MVSAD

What does this bike have that the japanese bikes don't have ? What's happened to MV of late ? They seem to be carrying themselves on the past and the name they made for themselves rather than creating a fututre via the same arena .  One works superbike MV please 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices