Skip to content

Discuss This US tuner creates naked BMW S1000RR New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > US tuner creates naked BMW S1000RR

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Tim Carrithers/Motorcyclist  says:

US tuner creates naked BMW S1000RR

BMW has already officially dismissed rumours of a naked version of the class-leading S1000RR superbike, but that wasn't what top US tuner Ken Zeller wanted to hear.  Find a BMW S1000RR for sale Zeller is the boss of tuning house Evoluzione Cyclesports based in California. He sells tuning parts for European firms like BMW, Ducati, KTM, Benelli, Bimota and Aprilia but...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (21 December 2010 13:12)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mozart

Nov 10

mozart says:

I bought a rubbish, rusty bike with stabilizers on, it was still faster than an mv agusta........

Reply to this Topic
mozart

Nov 10

mozart says:

can we have silvio berlussconi for r next PM

Reply to this Topic
mrblistershifter

Jan 10

Who ?

I agree with Kescheng.  I live in southern California and ive never heard of Ken Zeller.  Seems all you have to do to become a "custom builder/tuner " is to take a nice bike and lop off a few parts and spray it an odd color......

Reply to this Topic
BarbaricCub

Oct 09

BarbaricCub says:

does this mean...

that i must be a top tuner for having lower fairings on my cbf125? no it doesnt.

Its a nice idea, and as a one off you could get a few heads turning at shows and meets etc, but i cant see a full scale production version on the cards in the near future.

Reply to this Topic
mrblistershifter

Jan 10

yawn.....

This is hardly news-worthy

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle