Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner doubts electronics reduction in 2012 MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner doubts electronics reduction in 2012

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner doubts electronics reduction in 2012

The constant quest to make MotoGP safer will never see a significant reduction in the influence of electronic rider aids, according to former world champion Casey Stoner. Valentino Rossi and several other top riders have expressed a desire to see the influence of electronic trickery like traction control and anti-wheelie reduced to improve the spectacle in MotoGP. Several races in the 800cc...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (21 December 2010 14:39)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bellender

Dec 10

bellender says:

stoner will

........kick everybodies arse next year and the 1000`s of vale  followers will blame anything but the talent of stoner

Reply to this Topic
kizzat

Dec 10

kizzat says:

stoner dont care

im not the biggest fan of stoner a ben spies fan to be true but im pretty sure stoner has never relly ridden without the electronic aids so i dont think he is one to judge on it really

Reply to this Topic
Halitosis

Jun 10

Halitosis says:

kizzat - OMG - ru that stupid?

Stoner has been racing on dirt and tar for the last 20 years - he is just 25 now. You big goose. have a look at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casey_Stoner  and learn something before putting both feet and thighs into your mouth. " Never really ridden without the electronic aids " - 6 years against the cream of the UK & Europe and the World in 125 and 250 before going to the 990's and then winning the first 800cc World MotoGP Championship in 2007. This was all before electronics really came to the fore. So, big brain - where were you and what were you doingall this while to form this ignorant wanker's opinion of Stoner? Just to finish - anyone that follows MotoGP can tell you that he rides with minimal TC. Just look at some of the photos of him - especially at faster circuits like Philllip Island. He can do two wheel " drifts " and come out of corners sideways because he has throttle control and sensitivity of touch to do this that the rest of us can only dream about. But I guess your pedal tricycle experience is limited too. Grow up.

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

halitosis

As much as i agree with you please dont bag someone with OMG

Reply to this Topic
bellender

Dec 10

bellender says:

to kizzat

i think that comment is up there with `the world is flat` on the scale of stupidity that`s got to be top 3 comments ever put on these pages

Reply to this Topic
bellender

Dec 10

bellender says:

and also

he rides with as little traction control as possible so he can control the throttle himself....that`s the first thing he did when he stepped on the honda

Reply to this Topic
chc-pr

Aug 02

chc-pr says:

come on guys

Give kizzat a break - he is not the only one on here who only opens his mouth to change feet and you have to admit - it was arguably the funniest post of the year.

Reply to this Topic
Halitosis

Jun 10

Halitosis says:

noshow

My understanding of O M G is that it is short for  OH  MY  GOD - so, W T F is your problem? Happy Xmas

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

Its what screaming American girls

Reply to this Topic
kizzat

Dec 10

kizzat says:

sorry for pissing someone off

i am sorry for pissing people off thought this was a discussion. oh and by the way even mick doohan last 2 stroke had a basic electronics package on it so 2007 your wrong dick fuck

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices