Skip to content

Discuss This 50cc bike trip General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > 50cc bike trip

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Joshua Cherry  says:

50cc bike trip

I just read your 'top adventure motorcyclists' article on the website and thought I'd share my biking experience too to emphasise ANYONE really can do this and how much I'd recomend it. Last year me and a friend (both aged 16), after much discussion at the back of our science classroom decided that in the summer we would embark on an epic road...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (22 December 2010 10:19)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
KoreanBikeJourno

Dec 10

Inspiring

You got it spot on, boys!

I'm originally from Wales and used to have great fun on my DT80 riding around there, but regret never actually doing a big trip on that bike. Mind you, I finally realised how good the roads were in North Wales (my fav was the road from Newtown to Aberystwyth^^) when I got a bigger bike.

Keep it up!

Reply to this Topic
mattrawr

Jan 10

mattrawr says:

Awesome

Fantastic guys! Keep it up!

Reply to this Topic
Ovski

Nov 10

Ovski says:

Good effort lads!

Reply to this Topic
gw555

Jun 09

gw555 says:

Good on you!!! You are right a bike trip is it!!! You don't need heaps of money Keep it up!!!!!

Reply to this Topic
dbrock

Apr 08

dbrock says:

Best MCN article of 2010!

Reply to this Topic
vannvanner

Sep 10

vannvanner says:

Just Great!

Great report - made me smile and look forward to my own "plans" for next year.

Reply to this Topic
motoGPIZZIL

May 09

motoGPIZZIL says:

AWESOME Lads

Your journey  reminds me of my first few caming trips, next to no equipment just bare essentials to get you through. It seems the older i get the more crap i want to take haha. You guys prove you can do it any bike,weather,skill level and equipment. Hope you guys keep it up and maybe see you on the roads sometime in the future.

Reply to this Topic
doctortongue

Jan 09

doctortongue says:

well done lads. I'll be 51 at the end of jan, only got my  license about 9 years ago and i swear one of the biggest regrets of my life is not getting it in my teens..god know s where i would've gone or done with it under my belt . Just make sure you get your mates to get onto bikes now

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

MCN TAKE NOTE! THIS IS HOW TO WRITE AN ARTICLE!  must be the only one on here that isn't full of spelling mistakes!

Reply to this Topic
thumper35

Dec 10

thumper35 says:

Nice one Joshua, really made me smile.

After all the 'Big bike' epics, this is up there with the best, even though it's a few hundred words long! Well done, keep up the adventures.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle