Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Suzuki GSX-R600 first ride - 'It’s fantastic' First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: Suzuki GSX-R600 first ride - 'It’s fantastic'

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: Suzuki GSX-R600 first ride - 'It’s fantastic'

Just pushing it out from the garage and into the pit lane tells you all you need to know about Suzuki’s new £8904 2011 GSX-R600. It’s very light. As well it should be, Suzuki has put their supersport baby on a crash diet, to the tune of 9kg.        Find a Suzuki GSX-R600 for sale On paper, at least, it looks like...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (29 December 2010 10:39)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stu_sp2

Mar 06

stu_sp2 says:

Still PIG UGLY!!!! still got tracksuit colours from the 80's....other than that i'm sure it will ride well..each to their own.

Reply to this Topic
mashedguy

Jun 08

mashedguy says:

i absolutly love gixxers, but this looks more like something honda would make.  where's the aggressive looks gone?  front looks girlie, lights look messy, side fairing looks an afterthought and the tank looks like its been bounced down the road from new.  looks more a replacement for the gsxf,  i'll keep my k4 i think.

Reply to this Topic
weziebme

Jan 11

weziebme says:

Looks!?

I agree that the front of the bike is kinda of " eehhh" but since when does the look of a plastic or headlight change brand loyalty! To the person that said it is the same color scheme from the 80's..... you are right blue and white are Suzuki colors, just like blue is Yamaha, and red is Honda. I dont here anyone saying they are tires of their paint! I personally think that the bike is going to be a beast and would proudly drive one. Great job Suzuki

Reply to this Topic
stu_sp2

Mar 06

stu_sp2 says:

Mate....White wheels!! yuk ....So 80's!! lolololol come on mate , be honest, that colour scheme is shite, yamaha get it much better with the R6....

Reply to this Topic
SVAl

Jan 11

SVAl says:

Looks like the GSXF front fairing, look's a bit high at the front. That said, still think it's gonna be a great 600 roadbike!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices