Skip to content

Discuss This MCN staff highlights of 2010 General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > MCN staff highlights of 2010

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Dan Aspel  says:

MCN staff highlights of 2010

The past twelve months has seen some blistering racing, riding and releases in the world of motorcycling. As the year draws to a close, the MCN team look back at what defined another busy year in biking.  Here are our highlights of 2010: “Being one of the few journalists in the world to ride a bike at night under the floodlights...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (31 December 2010 09:25)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
prooney377

Oct 10

prooney377 says:

My Highlight's

For me there were two highlights of the year that I can't choose between. First there was Rossi going all out to win at Malaysia and ruin Lorenzo's party. Second was Scott Reddings performance at Phillip Island, especially his first lap antics to get in front!!! Don't want to pile on the pressure but does anyone else see him as a future World Champion?

Reply to this Topic
RogerRSV

Jul 09

RogerRSV says:

Colleen - good call!

Josh doing the mountain is my screen saver - I've had Ruben scraping elbows on the tarmac, Vale side-saddle, Marco burning the back tyre even Barry flicking the V's but Josh's take-off has to be the best shot I've ever seen! Next Cadwell Josh should put on the spaceman suit if he wins - far more appropriate that Jorge!

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

I was impressed with Tom Sykes

Tom Sykes sticking the old ZX10 on pole and incredibly leading the WSB field all on better bikes. You could see he was riding the wheels off it, sliding everywhere.

Reply to this Topic
CAPI300

Jun 10

CAPI300 says:

mmmm...

Smithy breaking Spanish 125 domination, Assen WSB, Cadwell BSB, or passing my test in April after learning in one of the worst winters, all good for me....

Reply to this Topic
KoreanBikeJourno

Dec 10

Got to be...

TT 2010. Hutchy's incredible 5 wins in a week, and hearing that Guy was alright after his horrendous crash.

Reply to this Topic
Smoker211

Dec 05

Smoker211 says:

surely the launch of the enfield fury was the pinnacle of 2010 brapp braaappp

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle