Skip to content

Where to Ride In need of Biking mates. Meets, routes and tours (UK)

You are in... Forums > Where to Ride > Meets, routes and tours (UK) > In need of Biking mates.

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

questo18

Oct 09

questo18 says:

In need of Biking mates.

Hi,

Been riding bikes since I was 16, I'm now 43. In all that time I've only ever had a few mates who we're also into bikes. Sadly we have lost touch over the years.

In other words sad middle aged bloke, rides a 1050 speed triple, fed up of own company and mates who only talk about football, wants to meet new mates for ride outs, trips to bikes races etc.

Recently moved to small village Northants/Leicestershire/Warwickshire boarder. 

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (31 December 2010 16:59)

Post a message in Meets, routes and tours (UK)

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
topgun44

Dec 08

topgun44 says:

sorry

sorry to far from me norfolk :wink:

Reply to this Topic
luvdatbeemer

Sep 09

luvdatbeemer says:

Biking Buddies

Hi

I'm in the same boat as you. 44 with no biking mates. I live just south of Milton Keynes, so about 30 mins away. I've got an R1200GS that I use for commuting and the occasional rideout. I'd be up for a rideout/meet if you fancy it.

Steve

Reply to this Topic
hagridst

Jun 10

hagridst says:

rideouts

hi mate plenty of us round here in leicester city , often go for long rides just waiting for some better weather ....

Reply to this Topic
questo18

Oct 09

questo18 says:

Biking mates

Cheers Luvdatbeemer and Hagridst. Will be in touch when the weather improves. Took the bike out for a quick spin the other day just to give it a run, then cleaned it. Other than that it stays garaged during the winter.

Steve

Reply to this Topic
petevonmikedaz

Mar 06

Biking Mates

Hi, My wife and I are both keen fair weather bikers in Nuneaton, which can't be far from you so drop us a line when the bright light in the sky finally returns. :smile

Reply to this Topic
marktt1962

Sep 05

marktt1962 says:

hi

Hi me and a couple of mates in melton mowbray near leics, your welcome to tag along when we start getting out , Mark, ps am 48 years young on a zx12r & ktm 990 adventure :ph43r: 

Reply to this Topic
muddybus

Aug 10

muddybus says:

Lots of local bikers

I live in Corby and would be up for a ride out with any of those who have posted on this thread. Regularly head out around Leicester/Melton/Bourne/Stamford on board my ZX7R.

Reply to this Topic
steveGSX

Jul 07

steveGSX says:

rideouts

loads of us in Bedfordshire, keep an eye on the rideout section as Craig "rideforfun" will probably post about a rideout from Dunstable march/april time usually good crack, myself I can be found hooning around on my Blackbird  in the UK and Europe, will be sorting trips abroad this summer if you interested gissa shout

Steve

steverct655@yahoo.co.uk

Reply to this Topic
jockrider

Aug 08

jockrider says:

hey

rite, im oxfordshire but distance means nothing on my ninja.

Reply to this Topic
questo18

Oct 09

questo18 says:

Ride Outs

Cheers Muddybus, Marktt andall. Can't wait for the spring. Will be in touch

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN