Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

VAT up today

They just don't fookin get it do they?

They will take child benefit off "high earners" (44k) but you can have 2 in a household on 43k each on still get it!

So they fixed that by changing the higher rate of tax to 40k ! (still means you can have 2 in a houshold on 39k each and they get it):blink:

So now they put up vat - fookin' great. Its like getting a fire going by rubbing to sticks together, then shoving half a ton of coal on it - and then wondering why it went out!!!

The thick bastards.

We have a very perilous recovery, but this will just kill it off.

We need people to earn and spend - that way everyone wins - now people will stop spending and save. So the government will get LESS MONEY! Wholesalers and home manufacturers will suffer - people will lose there jobs (and calim dole) -they won't need as much transport so there will be less fuel bought - again less money coming in.

They should have reduced vat to encourage spending - not the other way round.

And before you jump on the "Labour left us in the hole" bandwagon - this new goverment borrowed more in November 2010 than Labour did in the same month 2009.

The bankers will still get there bonuses, schools won't be built - hospitals will be under funded - unemployment will go through the roof, and our con-dem lot will spend the next 10 years blaming the last lot - but hey, the bankers will be ok.

And as for them fookin lib-dems, Jebus! talk about principles out the window - just shows what they will do to get a whiff of power.

They all make me fookin sick

There- that's better:huh:

[This Topic has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (04 January 2011 09:34)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

I got the pushbike...

out today,to go to work on....only a 4 mile each way commute.It's an up and down  journey, but just as quick as being sat in the car in a tail-back. Bike for week-end pleasure...car for shopping.f*** the fuel barons. Of course it will bollocks my New Years resolution a bit......I want to become Britians Fattest Man!It's up for grabs now that other t*** has lost 30 stone.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

30 Stone!

thats me, you Ratty and Paul:shock:

Reply to this Topic
parapanfan

Apr 06

parapanfan says:

Some seriously arse-about-face thinking on here.

You sound as if you would complain about the fire brigade damaging your door in order to rescue you from a burning house, or that they made the carpet wet with their nasty hoses because they used too much water.

Well the last load of incompetent thieving bastards lit the bonfire and now the Coalition is attacking the flames - of course they will do things that hurt/damage/upset us but there isn't really any other option other than standing by and watching the whole country reduced to rubble.

Do I like the VAT increase? - No!
Do I like the fuel increase? - No!
Do I like the constant surreptitious price rises for no apparent reason? No!

Do I blame the cure or the cause - well of course I blame the NuLiebour bastards for what they have done to OUR country and I hope they never get anywhere near the purse strings during the rest of my life.

Reply to this Topic
used2bfast

Aug 07

used2bfast says:

Thank You

Lord Snooty:tongue:

Reply to this Topic
honwal

Feb 10

honwal says:

miners

thatcher the milk snatcher in my eyes has lot to anwers for, she started the yuppy fuck em all attitude, taking on unions was was of her man aims when she came in office, as i've always said the suits divide and conquer, you had edwina curry saying tell OAP's if they was cold buy another blanket, very respectfull, and was it tebbit said get on yer bike ho ho ho..trouble its so easy for these suits to say shit like that they dont have to want for much

nothing much changes its dressed in a different way.

ps when the miners went on strike under churchill he turned the army on the  strikers

Reply to this Topic
old(ish)git

Apr 08

old(ish)git says:

para...

the main thing I blame New Labour for is Baling out the bad Banks.Notice the Co-op Bank and others don't get a mention when they are talking about massive losses and massive bonus's.....they should have let the stupid gambling feck-wits sink,and given us the 20,000 quid per household it cost us to bale the greedy mother-f*****rs out.

Reply to this Topic
davemdixon

Jul 09

davemdixon says:

So why

does BRITAIN give away £753 in foreign aid every year? Thats 4 times as much as any other country (Daily Express). 'eh why ?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
parapanfan

Apr 06

parapanfan says:

You're welcome my good man -

but please don't address me in public again!

We are all in this together, some more than others, some will go under others will float above it - it was always thus and will always be this way.

I recently started my own training company and the fuel costs are really going to hurt, and my car needs a new engine or replacing pdq as well - the average wage is supposed to be around 24k - well I'll be happy to get in the region of 15k - and I'll have to work my knackers off to get that much.

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Oldish:

It was actually a loan to the banks.  It's not a bad investment, actually - they're repaying it with interest.  A lot has already been paid back.  The bloody Tories will claim the repayment as income that makes them look good, of course.

If the banks were allowed to collapse - not investment houses, banks - you'd have a run on probably all the banks in the country.  Cash machines would not work, and we'd be fighting for bread thrown from the back of army lorries.

The problem was allowing banks to gamble, and not separating them properly.  That's the wonders of 'deregulation' that the investor class is always so enraptured by.

Brown actually deserves credit for saving the financial system from total collapse, loathe as I am to give "New" labour credit for anything.

Reply to this Topic
parapanfan

Apr 06

parapanfan says:

If Maggie came to power now

we would all be looking at a better future.

Under the civil partnership of the Cleggerons I don't think we will do so well - which means that the useless Cabbage Patch Milliband will get a chance to finish what Bliar and the Moron started.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices