Skip to content

Discuss This Put down a deposit on a 2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R? New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > Put down a deposit on a 2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Dan Aspel  says:

Put down a deposit on a 2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R?

If so, MCN would like to hear from you. Tell us why you're excited to be picking up the brand new 197bhp Kawasaki ZX-10R and you may just feature in next week's issue. Find a used Kawasaki for sale Let us know:Why you decided to buy the new 2011 model. What you'll be doing with the bike once you've picked it up. How you feel...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (04 January 2011 14:55)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
HardRider51

Dec 10

HardRider51 says:

I Ordered Today

The ZX-10R is an awesome bike -  best of the liter class in my opinion, but too track focused for me. I'm just a hard core sports rider who loves the twisties. I paid my deposit today (I really did) and placed my order for the new 2011 Z1000SX instead. Did I make a mistake? I don't think so...

Reply to this Topic
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

Deposit on a 2011 Kawasaki ZX10R. or will it be a Toyota .? Hmmm. I like valve bounce, and I like throttle sticking, but which one is best.? FIIIIIIGHT. hahahaha.    

Reply to this Topic
X2Glider

May 10

X2Glider says:

HardRider51

You likely made the best choice.  The ZX-10 is a WSBK spec machine with lights and a plate.  Likely, it's absolutely miserable to ride anywhere but a track.  Too stiff, uncomfotable and not durable enough to last more than a year on the potholed crap roads if ridden 80% of the year.  The Z1000SX seems the currently ideal street bike for those with sport inclinations.

I'll be getting one myself when they come stateside.

Reply to this Topic
Olderguy

Jan 11

Olderguy says:

putting a deposit on zx-10r

You're all a bunch of pussies and wusses....I'm 64 years old and have ridden ZX-10R since 2004...I average 20,000 miles a year in the canyons and track.

Dealer has had my deposit since October 1st of last year and I am sure I will receive the first 2011 ZX-10R ABS in Green that lands on the west coast of good ol' USA.

The Tech Hold has had NO impact on my decision.  Good for Kawasaki for stepping up to the plate, contrary to what Honda has done with their oil ring leak on their 1000.

Reply to this Topic
Pads1982

Jun 09

Pads1982 says:

Olderguy

Well I hope you enjoy it on those nice dry smooth roads in good Ol USA but over on our little wet congested island where the only sensible bike to get to work on is a gs as the roads have gone back the dark ages. The pot holes in south Yorkshire are disgusting lost count of the times I've swerved/braked to avoid a pothole, really took the fun out of the first ride of the year, the new z has certainly caught my eye this yer

Reply to this Topic
tockie

Aug 10

tockie says:

olderguy

Canyon.? I'm 61 y'no been riding 46 years man and boy, the roads in brum are shit and by the way a pussie in england is either a cat or a cunt. Plus we won't put a deposit with a dealer in case the wussie,pussie,cunt or whatever might go bust. God bless America. :-)  

Reply to this Topic
alacika

Dec 10

alacika says:

tockie

nice one mate ;))

Reply to this Topic
frosty911

May 10

frosty911 says:

Old timer

Good on you mate keep going !

Reply to this Topic
timowers

Jan 10

timowers says:

olderguy

Who the fuck are you to call British bikers pussies! Keep your mouth and your opinions to yank sites you decrepit old yank wank.

Reply to this Topic
bikenutter

Dec 10

bikenutter says:

Urges....

I don't know why but I suddenly want to buy a knock off watch. Strange.

Someone get this arse (speedo0102) blocked, look at his previous posts ffs.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices