Skip to content

Discuss This Cagiva Mito gets Honda CRF450X engine revamp Custom & modified bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > Custom & modified bikes > Cagiva Mito gets Honda CRF450X engine revamp

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Marc Cernicky  says:

Cagiva Mito gets Honda CRF450X engine revamp

This Cagiva Mito has been given a new lease of life thanks to a Honda CRF450X enduro four-stroke engine and 14 months of work by owner John Zainer.  Find a Cagiva Mito for sale Don’t be fooled by the near standard looks of the bike, this is a comprehensive engineering makeover that has taken a 30bhp two-stroke Cagiva Mito and replaced...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (07 January 2011 17:10)

Post a message in Custom & modified bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
X2Glider

May 10

X2Glider says:

450X

in stock trim makes 36 RWHP.

Reply to this Topic
BBQdog

Jul 10

BBQdog says:

Cagiva

Still don't understand why Cagiva won't build a bike like that themself.

Reply to this Topic
SLIGHTLYMAD

Dec 05

SLIGHTLYMAD says:

sounds like a lotta fun in a little bike!

Reply to this Topic
boybilly1967

Dec 08

boybilly1967 says:

This sort of thing has been done before withe the Mito, and there was even talk that Cagiva would do something along the same lines but it came to nothing.

Reply to this Topic
ACEEDSTORM

Oct 10

ACEEDSTORM says:

Great project,if they actualy made this it'd be a good seller,as long as the price doesn't go off the scale as seems to be the trend for new bikes at the moment.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

My Mito II I owned in '94 taught me how to ride after 2 years wrecking FZR600's, knee down, 2 up knee down (in January), vertical stoppies and passing ZXR's and 'Blades round the outside at Gerrards. If I'd had an extra 15bhp I'd have been the happiest man alive.

Reply to this Topic
TWeaKoR

Oct 08

TWeaKoR says:

@X2Glider

And old Bandits used the same engine as the GSX-R's, yet they had nowhere near the same power. CBF's use the same as CBR's, Fazer's the same as R's, etc. It's all in the tuning.

Reply to this Topic
mcernicky

Jan 11

mcernicky says:

Don't Brake speed is your friend

This bike small bike was big fun...so light and nimble, it could get throught tight canyon turns like no other...    

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle