Skip to content

Discuss This World braced for Rossi in red MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > World braced for Rossi in red

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

World braced for Rossi in red

Anticipation is building ahead of Valentino Rossi’s first official public appearance for Ducati at the Madonna di Campiglio ski resort in Italy. The nine-times world champion will take part in Ducati’s traditional team launch with a press conference tomorrow morning (Tuesday) ahead of the official unveiling of the factory GP11 Rossi will campaign next season. Rossi will be able to give his...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (10 January 2011 13:45)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
superpike

Dec 08

superpike says:

I agree with you there Elbow

Reply to this Topic
stevedeejay

Aug 09

stevedeejay says:

Woooaahh!

it's gan tae be goooood :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Bring it on!!!!

Cant wait to hear what the Doc has to say about his first test etc etc!! Fooking gagging order bollox!!!

I also cant wait to see what debates arise on here when his comments have been published.... I am hoping it will give us something worth while to 'chat' about other than the normal off season crap that is being discussed at the moment........ yawn!!!

Reply to this Topic
Richard1967

Apr 09

Richard1967 says:

Rossi In Red

What a mouthwatering prospect; but imagine him in a blue burberry with diamond trim?

Reply to this Topic
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

lovin it....

Not long to go now, the doc in his true colours, red rag to a bull...lol

Im really looking forward to this season, and looking forward to next test....

To stop all the doubters...and see the doc puttin in some good times...

yeha........bring it on.....

Reply to this Topic
kizzat

Dec 10

kizzat says:

anticlimax

i cant help but think its gonna be a bit of a boring one this year think next year is gonna be the one bigger engines and hopefully bigger grid numbers?

Reply to this Topic
pgracing1

Jul 09

pgracing1 says:

ROSSI IN RED

i wish he wasnt , i am and have been a rossi fan from day 1 iam just glad that in my lifetime i have had the chance to witness a genius at work .trouble is i not a fan of ducati never have been , yea the 1198 looks great and so does the road going desmo but 4 me thats as far as my love for ducati goes ..

but hey cant wait for testing and cant wait for the season i hope and pray it gonna be a cracker. come on vale i would support you even if u was debuting on a hyousung........... you are the man and u will win back the crown...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices