Skip to content

Discuss This Pics: Valentino Rossi’s Ducati leathers unveiled MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Pics: Valentino Rossi’s Ducati leathers unveiled

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Pics: Valentino Rossi’s Ducati leathers unveiled

This is how Valentino Rossi will look in 2011 having moved to Ducati’s factory MotoGP squad.   Valentino Rossi pictured in Ducati red The nine-times world champion will continue his career long association with Dainese and will wear these striking red, yellow and black leathers. Video: Valentino Rossi arrives at Ducati launch The new 2011 factory Ducati Desmosedici will be officially unveiled tomorrow...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (11 January 2011 10:17)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
tankbuster7

Jan 11

tankbuster7 says:

Didn't know he was being sponsored by Crayola.

Reply to this Topic
matto3227

Nov 07

matto3227 says:

@ Fomancu

Ahhh... my understanding was that they had left Yamaha to follow Rossi to Ducati with plan to CO - title sponsors along with Philip Morris / Marlboro. Im guessing that wasn't the case.

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

If my memory serves me right...

These leathers look very similar to some of his old ones way back in 98 or 99 (i think it was 99) also reminded me a bit of Simoncelli's 250 leathers... Your right though Evs7, they will become more normal the more you see them, I mean, I hated the look of the Yam when they unvailed the Fiat livery but my opinion changed over the course of the first season as it soon became the nicest looking bike by far for me!!

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

If a Fiat logo appears I expect it will be subtle like the little nose badge on the F1 car. But as evs7 points out do they need to point out the obvious? I wasn't sure how the colours of the suit would combine but they do, it just looks new to me. It's interesting he hasn't broken with tradition by showing the lid, the startline at Qatar then, says to me it's still the same gameplan and added dirty won't worry Valentino.

Reply to this Topic
RichardWatson

Apr 10

#7 next?

He's just paying his respects to 1 of his hero's (http://www.expressionsandimages.com/images/Colin%20Carter/Our%20Barry.jpg)

Reply to this Topic
wild_stuart

Sep 02

wild_stuart says:

No Fiat sponsors...

.. crash.net are reporting a deal with Diesel clothing. Also how come Sportrider managed to get a Rossi and Duke photo and MCN hasn't? - Or is this the 2010 bike? (Though I doubt it, cos the latest headlines are Rossi 'finally' in Duke red....) http://www.sportrider.com/news/146_1101_rossi_ducati_future_begins_at_wrooom/index.html

Reply to this Topic
matto3227

Nov 07

matto3227 says:

@ Wild Stuart

LOL... Thats just a cut and paste job on Sports rider of last years Ducati Launch With Casey Stoner.

And yeh, if you look at the leathers the Diesel badge (white circle with Mo-hawk man) is on Rossi's Left shoulder. Looks pretty sweet...

I have to agree Evs7 they are starting to grow on me, they are just new, and its a shock the fact that he isnt wearing blue.... And the best view of them is the back, which while on the bike is all you will see.

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Looks like the 2010 bike to me, can't enlarge but it also looks a bit like Rossi has been photoshopped in

Reply to this Topic
mattbirt

Aug 02

mattbirt says:

Wild Stuart

That was just one of the dozens of fakes going around the net. Bike will be officially unveiled tomorrow and you'll be able to see pics on here.

Thanks Matt

Reply to this Topic
deanwhite99

Jun 08

deanwhite99 says:

awful.....

Sorry, but these are the most tastless disgusting leathers I can recall in a while. Fortunately, Nicky's Black and Red items look much better than the Rossi hash up.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices