Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Valentino Rossi’s 2011 Ducati unveiled MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Video: Valentino Rossi’s 2011 Ducati unveiled

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Video: Valentino Rossi’s 2011 Ducati unveiled

This is the first look at the factory Ducati GP11 Valentino Rossi hopes will help him capture a tenth Grand Prix world title this year. Unveiled at the spectacular Madonna di Campiglio ski resort in Italy, it is the first time the world has seen Rossi’s GP11 in full livery.  When he made his Ducati debut at Valencia back in early...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (12 January 2011 13:25)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Now it makes sense...

Now I have seen the picture of Rossi in full race atire sitting on the bike it seems to all come together and looks strangely right!! In one day my frown has been turned upside down and I quite like the look of it all!! Like I said before though.... as long as these leathers are on the top step more than all the others then that is all that really matters (for me anyway)

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Screamer 69

Malboro don't sell fags in yellow boxes.

Reply to this Topic
deanwhite99

Jun 08

deanwhite99 says:

Drudi.....

If Drudi was supposed to have designed 'this', what exactly did he design? Looks like a five year old just did a bit of 'scribbling' with a highlighter.

Nicky's loooks way better.......obviously.

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

stonerrule(dforoneseason)

Actually if you read the article in last weeks paper Rossi and the team are arguing over electronics , Rossi wants less and they won't take it off as they percieve it to be a safety aid.

Will be interesting to see how many electronics the litre bike has on it next year and how powerful Rossi's influence really is going to be. 

Reply to this Topic
petedj

Jan 11

petedj says:

At least if anyone with a bleeding ulcer throws up on it it won't show

Reply to this Topic
petedj

Jan 11

petedj says:

At least if anyone with a bleeding ulcer throws up on it it won't show

Reply to this Topic
stanleyknife

Jun 09

stanleyknife says:

Bastard-child of motorcycle and stabilo-boss pen.

Looks like someone has used too much highlighter pen...

Reply to this Topic
oldspechen

Oct 08

oldspechen says:

Is this the first time that the paintscheme is louder than the exhaust note? Lorenzo and Stoner won't be able to moan that they didn't see him when he overtakes them! Even under the floodlights at Qatar, the fans are gonna need sunglasses!

Reply to this Topic
Fomancu

Jul 08

Fomancu says:

its new

setting aside the colour scheme--I had a quick flick through the corporate guff about it being a new bike--if you look at Stoners bike in the 2110 season I saw a photo from the rear--the exhaust exited out the tail piece--and for 2011,, a la KTM RC8 style--lowwww dowwwn--- hummm

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

The Rossi Rainbow Roadshow

Well all that trash talk yesterday about his slightly gay Leathers, I now see why they posted the leathers first, ---- it to warm you all up for the Rossi Rainbow Road show,  ohhh yehhh

But I like - dont know why!!! but I do,,,,, think by Race 3 we will see the madnessss of it all.

Nice onr VR  like the Lid I want.......

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices