Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Valentino Rossi’s 2011 Ducati unveiled MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Video: Valentino Rossi’s 2011 Ducati unveiled

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Video: Valentino Rossi’s 2011 Ducati unveiled

This is the first look at the factory Ducati GP11 Valentino Rossi hopes will help him capture a tenth Grand Prix world title this year. Unveiled at the spectacular Madonna di Campiglio ski resort in Italy, it is the first time the world has seen Rossi’s GP11 in full livery.  When he made his Ducati debut at Valencia back in early...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (12 January 2011 13:25)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
deanwhite99

Jun 08

deanwhite99 says:

Rossi is gay....

TomRR.....now I ain't no Rossi fan but,

Your must be the most gullible person ever to post on here if you believe a statement like that from your 'realiable' source. 'Rossi is gay and doing his mechanic'? Hilarious. If he was, what would it matter?

However, there are rumours that he is actually getting married later this year to his longterm girlfriend. Rossi just keeps his private life and his professional life seperate which is the right way. It's funny to watch Uccio fussing around him like he does, mopping his brow and such. Turns out Valentino and Uccio are going out with a couple of girls that are also close friends.

It's neither here nor there, the important issue is how he gets on with the hideously coloured bike.

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

sorry

Ok, I guess I hit a nerv I do repent , from now I will never ever say Rossi is Gay !!!!! nor- will I ever ever say he is doing him Rench boy ( thats rench boy ,, not rent boy)   oups done it again, sorry, so from now on I will only comment bout BIKE stuff,  so If I upset you sorry. 

Reply to this Topic
deanwhite99

Jun 08

deanwhite99 says:

TomRR....

No problem......didn't upset me in the slightest. I found the naivety funny, but it didn't upset me.

As I said, I'm anything but a Rossi fan. I've always been a fan of Nicky Hayden, and before that Jeremy McWilliams so you could say I don't follow the masses. 

I'd be interested to know who your realiable source was? If you like to share it.......

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

they could have painted it candy pink ...

... but as soon as you put a #46 on it, the race rep 1198's would have still flown out of the showrooms.  it'll sell like hot cakes in these colours ...

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

In all the fuss, did anyone notice the small training wheels on the Desmo? These are the “wheelettes” to go with the winglets. I am reliably informed that they are intended to keep the rider profile lower and reduce front-end dive on hard braking. Cornering will be trickier.

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

Also, do I now:

1. Have to do a massive paint job on my R1...or people will think I'm a plonker fan

2. Quit riding and use my SR 50 R Biaggi rep

3. Stop wasting everyone's time on this blog?

Be gentle, please

Reply to this Topic
bellender

Dec 10

bellender says:

tom`s reliable source is ....

the mechanic lol lol

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

Missing the point!

Just looking at the Rossi bike  all this Gizmo stuff / wings / sliding wheels / n-stuff,  dont you all think its getting a bit  in to -----wizard of oz  meets Alice in wonderland,    Moto GP aint real any more!!! Oh we're not in Kansas any more Toto!!!! 

its TOO CLEAN, homoginized, and controlled, and lets face it boaring, WSB BSB is sooooo more like what racing should be..   real Bikes well almoste . am I wrong Am I missing somit. ....

oh and Mr. Bellender Ha like the name funny!   your right. Ha LOL .........

Reply to this Topic
countryrider

Jan 11

countryrider says:

Check them wings out! sweet! Not a very pretty beast is it?

Anyone know where they got that neon yellow from? Thats the colour I want for my 80s style super strat (guitar) I'm building!:lol:

Reply to this Topic
bellender

Dec 10

bellender says:

mr whaites

this is why nobody buys a race rep your r1 is worth about 2 grand less than a standard paint job bike and guess what i bet you paid a massive price hike to have a shitty italian car maker`s name on your bike who make unreliable shitty cars......just think about it who the fuk wants a car driver thinking u ride a fiat.....i`m crying at the thought and i was a shite paint design to boot

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices