Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Valentino Rossi’s 2011 Ducati unveiled MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Video: Valentino Rossi’s 2011 Ducati unveiled

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Video: Valentino Rossi’s 2011 Ducati unveiled

This is the first look at the factory Ducati GP11 Valentino Rossi hopes will help him capture a tenth Grand Prix world title this year. Unveiled at the spectacular Madonna di Campiglio ski resort in Italy, it is the first time the world has seen Rossi’s GP11 in full livery.  When he made his Ducati debut at Valencia back in early...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (12 January 2011 13:25)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

Bellender: You may be right....I always liked the Cinquecento tho'

Reply to this Topic
bellender

Dec 10

bellender says:

you forgot

ooohhh the fiat brava ws a peach!!!......and the fiat picanto,who could forget that classic....and the greatest fiat of all the fiat R1 sadly discontinued after only 2 years after 3 people bought them thinking it was a car...........the winter nights must fly by polishing that fiat logo on your fiat R-uno after all uno is number 1 for italian

Reply to this Topic
deanwhite99

Jun 08

deanwhite99 says:

bellender......

Classic...................very funny.

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

And the finito di campanello…nice name but it was all flash and no substance.. Wondered where the 3rd wheel was on the R-Uno….still can’t find the spare.

Reply to this Topic
2Stroke4Life

Dec 10

2Stroke4Life says:

200 MPH

You either have foresight or foreskin ! The package must be viewed at 200 MPH to see what it really looks like . Do It .

Reply to this Topic
bellender

Dec 10

bellender says:

yes

it still looks like ronald mcdonald........on a billy smarts circus acid trip

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

ouch,

Nice one Bellendercouldnt have said it  better my self.

Reply to this Topic
rockslow

Jan 11

rockslow says:

just wonderin

hey all,

i'm new to this forum and kinda new to motogp (my first race i've been too was laguna seca '08..pretty good way to start cosidering we ended up on the track waiting for the riders to come back ;)) was wondering how can a guy on a wheelchair (Mr. Preziosi) design a bike? i don't mean this to be offensive to anyone and please forgive me if someone thinks its inappropriate to ask..i'm just curious how can he know enough about bikes to design the desmosedici without riding it?

Reply to this Topic
bellender

Dec 10

bellender says:

the design

of the bike is mainly on computers where the computer allows for `flex` in certain parts of the frame to give the rider the `feel` they want...the rider gives feedback of how the bike feels then the engineers adjust the frame,forks and suspension etc  to hopefully improve the handling for the rider.....it`s all interpritation of what the rider says to what te designer does.....if he was able bodied he could not ride the bike like stoner has so would still not be able to understand the feedback from stoner from a motogp riders point of view anyway

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices