Skip to content

Discuss This Vermeulen leaves Sepang test early to focus on recovery World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Vermeulen leaves Sepang test early to focus on recovery

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Vermeulen leaves Sepang test early to focus on recovery

Chris Vermeulen has returned home to Australia after completing less than 20 laps in a scheduled four day test at Sepang in Malaysia. The 28 year old Australian rode on the morning of the first day, but after his knee became swollen elected not to take any further part in the test. It was the first time Vermeulen had ridden the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (13 January 2011 15:32)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
kizzat

Dec 10

kizzat says:

chris top man

its a crying shame he spent so long on that suzuki i think he could have done what spies done had he been given the right bike they always say that people from wsbk never make it but spies is the only one that was given a reall shot( i supose baylis got a good shot but on his day he could have done to valencia 2006) toseland had a reasonable first year but hes to blame for his second year) as for edwards cant wait for him to retire theres so many others that deserve that bike rather than someone who just speeds up at the end of the year. hope cal gets the help from yamaha think he will have a couple of gd results silverstone is a defo he was just off the pace on his wsbk bike in quali

Reply to this Topic
Jorge155

Jan 11

Jorge155 says:

chris top man ?

Cant wait for edwards to retire? i think yamaha would rather have someone who has the consistancy of Edwards i mean who would you get to replace him? basically edwards is a solid finisher and knows the bike, anyone else would do a JT and be so worried about trying to prove themselves that they spend most of the year on their backside or back in 12th place. I hope Cal does a good job but winning 2 races in iffy condisons at silverstone and doing nothing at all else on a bike that the year before was winning evey week with a guy who had never been to over half the tracks before i dont think that warents you beeing compared to spies or a gp ride.

Reply to this Topic
v1nn1e

Jan 09

v1nn1e says:

Doesn't look good

Best part of a year since his original injury and still struggling even for a few laps - that doesn't look good.

You do wonder whether this is the end of his career - very sad.

Reply to this Topic
DESMOHEAD

Aug 03

DESMOHEAD says:

Chris

I like Chris. World class solid rider. Sure hope he doesn't end up on the permanent injury list.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices