Skip to content

Discuss This Video: Vermeulen talks about his early exit from Sepang test World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Video: Vermeulen talks about his early exit from Sepang test

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Video: Vermeulen talks about his early exit from Sepang test

Chris Vermeulen has elected to return to Australia after completing just 12 flying laps on day one of a scheduled four day test in Sepang. The 28 year old Australian is still struggling with his right knee after undergoing full reconstructive surgery in July following his horrific Philip Island crash in March.  Vermeulen leaves Sepang test early to focus on...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (14 January 2011 11:12)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TruBlu

Jan 10

TruBlu says:

Great News!

Really looking forward to watching and supporting CV,Everybody is talking about Rossi on the Ducati(a good thing!!) but Vermeulen on a Kwaka!! ye Ha.tis going to be good.

Reply to this Topic
wild_stuart

Sep 02

wild_stuart says:

I beg to differ...

... but he's been a waste of money for the last few years.

How his management has "cleverly" got him contracts that's kept him being paid and 'on the books' for a ride in subsequent years baffles me.

Yes I am bitter that it's this douch that's caused Sykes all sorts of problems trying to be the no.1 rider for Kwaka... but at least Sykes rode last year, developed the Kwaka and proved his status on the WSB field with near wins.

Vermy's rarely done anything of late to prove himself.

I know... I know... he's sustained injuries, that'ss unfortunate and I'm all up for seeing the guy race, but he's got NO choice but to impress this year, or he's gonna be off to the scrap heap...

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Vermoleon

Sounds like that injury was both nasty and long term,You have to ask the question even if he recovers in time and that is already sounding like it's not possible,the bloke can't afford a fall so his season looks in tatters before it starts,He can't be blamed for his injury or condition and he has been a good rider,I wish him well in his recovery,but one other thing while they were at it why didn't the surgeons take that burger off his cheek ? it would make him a great knee slider for his poorly knee.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices