You are in... Forums > General > General > Honda C90 Clone

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

RoadieRoger

Mar 09

RoadieRoger says:

Honda C90 Clone

For those wishing to relive their Yoof or in my case Middle age, look at this C90 copy .I would think that with petrol approaching £6 a gallon that these would go down well here .My 1974 C90 would do 55 mph and 150 mpg , although not at the same time . My Wife`s 1964 C100 50cc usually did better at 160 mpg .

www.supermotorcompany.com

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (15 January 2011 13:57)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RoadieRoger

Mar 09

RoadieRoger says:

Cycle Bag

That bag on the Roadie Dave used to be on a 1974 Hercules `Hunter `bicycle .I recently replaced it with a Flight Cabin Bag costing £3 which I modified , it carries a bit more . I haven`t owned a Brompton but recently bought a Batribike Quartz SE Electric Bicycle which has replaced the Roadie on some trips . I bought a nice bag from Halfords for that, with a pull out yellow waterproof cover that goes over the bag and is easily seen . I have 2 other push bikes as well , plus the 250 Leonardo Scooter and the X7 . I try to give the powered ones a ride every week . MOT`S are a pain though ! I am retired and don`t smoke or drink , so bikes are my main interest and pleasure, as indeed they have been since 1958 .

Jwe4 I think a lot of riders would appreciate these Super 100 C90 clones being sold over here . When you think of some of the dross imported , these look terrific .Perhaps after reading this post some budding Entrepreneur will give it thought .

Reply to this Topic
davemdixon

Jul 09

davemdixon says:

RoadieRoger

I shall be joining you soon in the retirement club. I have been thinking of getting an olde Triumph to tinker with to pass the time so to speak. Large olde Triumphs are costly ££££  but, quite by accident, I stumbled on the Triumph Tiger Cub! Looks like every spare part is still available! 200cc cheapish to run too. You name it it can be gotten. Cheers RR Dave.

Reply to this Topic
RoadieRoger

Mar 09

RoadieRoger says:

Classic Triumphs

The older Triumphs certainly cost a bit .On the Bike Trader Site there is a nice Cub at the Chequered Flag Garage near Halifax for about £2500 !The T21`s start off about there too ! Look in the back of the monthly Classic Motorcycle Mechanics and there is a paper monthly called Old Bike Mart . BSA Bantams are cheaper . Japanese Classics are cheaper too , my X7 was £1400 on Ebay nearly 2 years ago . I have seen them recently for £1000 upwards .

Reply to this Topic
RoadieRoger

Mar 09

RoadieRoger says:

UK Dealer Super 50 and 100 .

Honda 50 and 90 enthusiasts will be pleased to learn that these Super 100`s are now being brought into the UK . They are available at :- URBAN RIDER Ltd., 51 New Kings Rd ., LONDON ,SW6 4SE .

Andrew Taylor is the man to talk to on :-0207 736 3811
Their website will soon give details .

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices