Skip to content

Discuss This Carl Fogarty apologises… via Twitter General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Carl Fogarty apologises… via Twitter

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Carl Fogarty apologises… via Twitter

Carl Fogarty has apologised to his former racing rivals Aaron Slight, Scott Russell, Colin Edwards and John Kocinski on his Twitter feed. We’re not entirely sure what has caused him to publicly apologise to some of his fiercest rivals but his Twitter feed says: “Been thinking. I just want to say sorry for the things I said when I was...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (17 January 2011 17:07)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
stavros012008

Oct 08

my sisters partner is the dead ringer for fog lol ...hes a knob too ha ha

Reply to this Topic
Mort77

Mar 09

Mort77 says:

Change

We all have the ability to change but sadly most of us don't. I saw him at the NEC some years ago and he was arrogance personified, then after seeing him on Eurosports WSB program I thought he had mellowed a bit. Now this. It would seem that Foggy has managed to change. For that he deserves a measure of respect as it's no easy thing to do.

Reply to this Topic
bellender

Dec 10

bellender says:

who gives......

a fuk i bet he was pissed

Reply to this Topic
shuggiemac63

Jun 10

shuggiemac63 says:

If he was any kind of a man

then he'd apologise to them first in person and if he then feels the need to tell the world he can twatter as much he likes. He was a great rider, no doubt but as a person? Rossi shows that you can still be personable to the wide world and be succesful.

Reply to this Topic
Banzai600

Feb 06

Banzai600 says:

Tut Tut......Too Late?

Great rider, but that's as far as it goes. Never liked his attitude, seems to look down on everyone.

Reply to this Topic
bluto

Dec 10

bluto says:

Foggy

I watched the Superbikes from day 1. Foggy was a Hero while John Kocinsky was an Arrogant Up his own Arse Yank.

Reply to this Topic
deandive

Apr 07

deandive says:

foggy

give the man a break whatever his reasons the fact remains that he has apologised, probably for some stuff that is not in the public domain, as well as the stuff we are aware of.  Not sure i would have the balls to apologise in such a public way.

Reply to this Topic
wild_stuart

Sep 02

wild_stuart says:

Terminal illness ?

... I'm just putting it out there....

... I'm just putting it out there....

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

eh

So What is he Apologising for !!!!!!  so what did he do !!!!!when did he do it !!!!!! why did he do it !!!!!!! Why why why  ,,, ohhhh the presure its just getting me down .

Please tell meeeeeeeee

come on"" bellender"" you must know!

Reply to this Topic
goody4376

Dec 05

goody4376 says:

Personally I really like all of this!

Foggy personally came out and admitted that after he 'Had to Stop Racing' he was very bitter about it all, finishing before he wanted to. Hence he has admitted that this was why he stayed away from it. He also stated that because of this he had been a bit of an arse to people because he didn't want anything to do with the sport.
It is sad that it was as a result of losing a very dear friend that he came to realise that though his career was cut short it was still and outstanding career and that he is and idol to a lot of bike racers and riders the world over (hell my neighbour know nothing at all about bike racing but all he asked was 'Is Carl Fogarty still in it').
I think it's great that he has this new found love for the sport and interest in doing his PR part.

And so I love this sentiment - although I am sure that all those racers (Aaron Slight, Scott Russel,colin Edwards and John Kockinski) have no problem with him, or grudge as they all know that this was all simply 'The Red Haze of Battle' - hell some of the racers out there are the best friends but they all know that when they are out there they are all going to try and move heaven and earth to beat each other and win the race (and if you're lucky enough the championship).

Carl as a great racer, that I have admired for a long time, I now have an even greater appreciation and respect of you - Takes some big Cohones to do all of this.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices