Skip to content

General whats the weirdest thing you have carried on a bike Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > whats the weirdest thing you have carried on a bike

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

whats the weirdest thing you have carried on a bike

i have so far carried a top loading video recorder, a dartboard (official match quality) a full tzr 125 exhaust oh and a vfr racing seat unit to the post office....i have now seen sense and have had a car licence for a few years ....but sometimes needs must :laugh:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (19 January 2011 22:14)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Yank

Aug 02

Yank says:

wierdest?

a very large box of airline Tampons, 1000 count, "liberated" from TWA airlines stores in 1980..

Reply to this Topic
norris

Nov 02

norris says:

Not exactly on

But, worked with a guy who raced sidecar outfits, he rented a garage but was 3 miles from his house. His van had broke down and he needed the outfit home. Towed it with him crouched in it with a tow rope fastened to the back of my Honda C90. Got some funny looks but luckily non from plod.

Reply to this Topic
bmwgs

Mar 10

bmwgs says:

it be would of been more fun and i would say better to of ridden the outfit home lol

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

the wierdest

thing i had on the back of the bike was your parent's ( sobbing " where did we go wrong ??? ) , so i told em straight " shudda worn a condom " :wink::wink::wink:

Reply to this Topic
oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

well weasel

the weirdest thing i've had bent over your bike was your missus :lol:

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

i thought this thread was " what's the weirdest thing you have CARRIED on a bike "

not " BENT OVER your bike "

but if ya like the " weirdest thing ive bent over a bike " is ya mother :shock::shock::shock:

& i didnt realise you'd been on MY bike ( read your text ) dumass :winkie:

Reply to this Topic
oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

Crack on

finch

Reply to this Topic
weasel64

Mar 07

weasel64 says:

oscarthemuzzy

who tf is this " finch " dude ???

is it someone ya wanna emulate ( like a geordie or a yorkshireman ) cos face it yer neither one ot t'other ..

durham ??? , famous for ??? oh aye , philias fogg = fuggin CRISPS .. dont forget ya gotta ' sign on ' on monday :wink::wink:

Reply to this Topic
Rotop

Sep 12

Rotop says:

One of these

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzY4WDEwMjQ=/$T2eC16RHJIIE9qTYKC6EBQVf2yjVs!~~48_79.JPG

Reply to this Topic
brutale r

Dec 07

brutale r says:

the weidest thing

was 98kilos of gross fat hair n bone but i dumped her and met my misses  75kilos of fat n bone ( she shaves ):lol:

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices