Skip to content

General whats the weirdest thing you have carried on a bike Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > whats the weirdest thing you have carried on a bike

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

whats the weirdest thing you have carried on a bike

i have so far carried a top loading video recorder, a dartboard (official match quality) a full tzr 125 exhaust oh and a vfr racing seat unit to the post office....i have now seen sense and have had a car licence for a few years ....but sometimes needs must :laugh:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (19 January 2011 22:14)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PENWELL

Jul 08

PENWELL says:

Weirdest thing

that i've carried is two 5ltre tins of fence paint lashed on the back seat with yards of bungie straps...which I keep handy for such occasions:wacko:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

Extra passengers

Strangest; 2 live chickens and a ferret. All seemed quite calm and happy.

Messiest: 12 eggs and 3 jars of honey in one side of the throwovers, 3 pots of yogurt and a large loaf in the other. Harleys and shopping don't always mix!

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

Beelady....

wasn't it two dead chickens and a ferret by the end of the journey! :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
oscarthegrouch

Oct 05

i've just remembered

i bungeed eight cans of beer to the back seat once and started some spirited riding around roundabouts only to look in my mirrors and see all the cans spraying all my lovely beer all over the fekkin road .......damm those cheap free cargo nets from ride magazine

Reply to this Topic
arborismo

Feb 08

arborismo says:

my ex wife :wacko:

Reply to this Topic
Beelady

Jan 10

Beelady says:

stevebaldy

:lol:  They were very tame chickens and I didn't subject them to the Harley

I would't have liked to try it with anything nervous.  

Reply to this Topic
scalli

Oct 10

scalli says:

building materials

When I bought my first house in 87 the only transport I had was my Z650. It was common for me to go over to Wickes and strap lengths of timber, copper piping etc onto the bike. The worst had to be the breeze blocks, I bought 40 and had to keep going back for 4 at a time and hope they hadnt been nicked from outside the shop

http://www.therallystall.co.uk

Reply to this Topic
bazablue

Mar 10

bazablue says:

on a bike

during a hard time had to have a c50 honda and do the shopin on the way home......rack on back and bungees....here we go...Full 1cwt bag spuds onseat with 1/2cwt bag carrots(wasnt a good shopper!!!!)a 28lb turkey( well when I ordered I didnt know that 28 was the size of a fr@@@@@ ostrich....he sat on the top boxcarrots inside/spuds on seat....then brought choccy n beer!!!!what a chrissy dinner that was for newly weds!!!!Anyway...stopped for some fags....bloody hard to get bike on stand(no side stand) came out of shop in time to see the bike somersault as the back was too heavy,but loaded well cos it now pointed up to the sky (upside down)  took 3 passers by tolift it....so outsidfe house sounding horn  for help..couldnt get off it........since carried two tyres (one on each arm...and a dustbin with shoppin in....c50 died after 2 yrs and 35,000....

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
bmwgs

Mar 10

bmwgs says:

on the back of a ktm adventure 990 he had a gear box from a bmw gs straped on

Reply to this Topic
powerband1

May 07

powerband1 says:

most things ,  wide load plates are hard to fix on tho lol