Skip to content

Discuss This Video: 2011 Suzuki GSX-R600 blows away rivals First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: 2011 Suzuki GSX-R600 blows away rivals

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: 2011 Suzuki GSX-R600 blows away rivals

Suzuki’s new GSX-R600 is finally at the top of the supersports tree, after years of playing second fiddle to the competition.      Find a 600cc sportsbike for sale We took the new GSX-R600 and its rivals, which are unchanged for 2011, to fight it out on warm, sunny dry roads in the south of France. We also enlisted the help...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (20 January 2011 09:01)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bennyessex

Jan 11

bennyessex says:

Gone are the days

I work for an unnamed dealership and have personally ridden all of the bikes except the 675 R, Having only ridden the standard 675. From this I concluded that the bike that would suit my personal needs would be either the Kawasaki or Suzuki. There were lots of reasons for this that included things like my physical size height and riding experience. My complaint about reviews published recently is that they are based on the opinion of one or two (experienced) individuals and the conclusions drawn seen highly subjective. My personal opinion is that theres not a bad bike in the class but each bike would suit a different riders needs and desires. Surely its about time MCN started putting real road riders on these bikes and telling us how each bike suits different people. If your tall, short, fat, thin, experienced or otherwise. Come on guys help us to find the bike that suits us.... Not which is fastest, lightest or most powerful!

Reply to this Topic
bellender

Dec 10

bellender says:

lol load of shite

they have to say this to justify their jobs and keep whoever paid for the jaunt happy......from 2003 when the cbr600rr came out (which i bought that year) it blitzed everything properly,there hasn`t been a massive step forward since.icould get on that bike and keep up with any current 600 no problem.

Reply to this Topic
Goonabz

Feb 09

Goonabz says:

How Many More Times!!!!

Look here MCN, when are you guys actually going to get the message and do something about the amount of complaints you receive, several from me may I add over the past years, about the totally meaningless tests you keep carrying out. OK, so you guys have had a few days thrashing around some wonderful sunny roads on a so called test. RUBBISH. And hey ho the GSXR is now the best thing on the block REALLY it is Mr Suzuki

You are taking the proverbial out of your readers who quite clearly don't want to see and listen to this nonsense.

I would gladly take any of these 600 models from 4/5 years ago and run alongside you on a proper test on real roads and keep up with these new ones no problem. Wake up, it's all subjective so tell us about it.

It's about time you had a rethink at MCN.  How about filling the paper and web site with the tests, stories and editorials that your readers actually want rather than justifying MCN staff jobs whilst you all massage each others egos.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices