Skip to content

Discuss This I, Superbiker movie set for release British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > I, Superbiker movie set for release

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Gary Pinchin  says:

I, Superbiker movie set for release

A brand new motorcycle racing movie ‘I, Superbiker’ is due for general release on March 10 and will be rolled out across 50 cinemas in the UK. The film covers the 2010 BSB season and is focussed on the highs and lows of four riders: Tommy Hill, James Ellison, Josh Brookes and Gary Mason. The music score is by David Vanian...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (21 January 2011 12:19)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PhilCBR6

Jan 08

PhilCBR6 says:

New roadracers

Sounds like a remake of the 1977 "The Roadracer" film which followed the Armot Armada. :) That was the best film of all time!!!!! What are the chances that none of the 50 cinemas are in Northern Ireland? :(

Reply to this Topic
Telboye1

Jun 08

Telboye1 says:

A list of the cinema's showing it would be nice.

Reply to this Topic
Fomancu

Jul 08

Fomancu says:

Music

Humm--seems Phill Collen of Def Leppard wrote the theme song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfiSHsZyem4

Reply to this Topic
mattyamaha

May 10

mattyamaha says:

any1 remember

biker boys?      also when is  wbs going to release a game on ps3    and cant wait till wsb is back :)

Reply to this Topic
haddington87

Jan 11

haddington87 says:

i superbiker

i think now we have motogp and sbk for ps3 i think its time they make a game for the british superbike's.I think it would be a mint game so please make it.

Reply to this Topic
jedpb

Jun 08

jedpb says:

@haddington87

I agree they need to make a BSB game for PS3 it would be incredible! Also hope this film is as good as/better then 'Faster' and 'The Doctor the Tornado and the Kentucky Kid', they are brilliant documentaries.!

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

so does it feature ?

The bloke that actually won the title ? and does it end with Tommy Hill throwing it away at the last round? I like a good suspense film,Rolf Harris was up for the score on his stylaphone I heard with a bit of wobble board to the last round

Reply to this Topic
TheCriticalMass

Jan 09

Low Expectations

Will it be any better than watching the individual rounds? I hope so but every racing film I have watched has failed to capture the suspense of the actual race and the pit crew anguish. Anyway, if it makes a few pounds for the racing teams it can't be a bad thing. I'll watch it.

Reply to this Topic
Bobbiker

Feb 11

Bobbiker says:

Twitter

I think it looks great! Started following on Twitter because that's where they say about cinema locations first. @ISuperbiker2011. Can't wait to see it on the big screen.

Reply to this Topic
olly8000

Apr 07

olly8000 says:

Cinemas

Sounds like it could be good (hopefully) but does anyone know which cinemas the film will be shown in yet?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices