You are in... Forums > Ask an Expert > Riding Skills > Mod 2 bike test

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

BikeMad69

Jan 11

BikeMad69 says:

Mod 2 bike test

Hey guys im new to this :P . i was wondering if anyone had any tips for me on my mod 2 bike test so far everything gone well but i had a mod 2 bike test almost 10 day's ago in the last 5mins i failed due to going a bit too wide at a junction. Apart from that i had 2 minors. I have been practicing 10 hours this weekend (doing alot of junctions and making sure i dont go wide :L ) in the area i have my test. Now i have my test on thursday (5 days) and was wondering does anyone have any pointers?? im quite worried that i will fail again i would be so gutted if i did :( :( as i own a zxr400 and cant wait to ride the thing!!!! the test im doing is a restricted test on a 125 :) so please tips and pointers would be great!!! (sorry to go on and on ha ha ):lol:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (23 January 2011 18:56)

Post a message in Riding Skills

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ragnar1

Oct 03

ragnar1 says:

mod 2

Sorry to hear that. Next time take the turn, They can't fail you for that

Reply to this Topic
LEO61

Aug 08

LEO61 says:

Fail

Unlucky mate, just keep trying, the end result is worth it !!!! Best of luck for the next test. :biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
kshakes

Sep 10

kshakes says:

Test

Chin up Bud.... Its only a matter of time now and then the road is yours ! Good luck

Reply to this Topic
BikeMad69

Jan 11

BikeMad69 says:

Mod 2

thanks guys hopefully next time :) i think i put too much pressure on myself towards the end of the test last time i failed in the last 5 min and the same this time!!! atleast this time ill have a lesson day before . The examiner said i was riding really well and that he was shocked i done that in the end because of my riding was up too standard i guess it was the pressure :) i need to relax and not worry so much and hopefully i will be fine :P

Reply to this Topic
theprof

Jan 11

theprof says:

mod 2

The thing we try to get over to students the most is, RIDE FOR YOURSELF. Deal with the hazards as they present and go with what feels right. If you overthink you end up not making a decision. Its not a geography test its a test of your riding so RIDE. The bloke behind is just a satnav with an opinion. If you go wrong he will recalculate so dont worry about it. If you think you are good enough to be a full licence holder then trust your self to ride like one

Reply to this Topic
beaconsman

Sep 09

beaconsman says:

test

if on your test, u take the wrong exit, just carry on, i misheard the examiner on very dangerous roundabout (2 lanes) but i continued on my indicated course,,,just asked me if i mis heard him on the radio, i just said it was a very late call and was already in the correct lane..he said fair point and i passed!  The mod 1 examiner however was a right miserable twat..(sunthorpe)...

Reply to this Topic
BikeMad69

Jan 11

BikeMad69 says:

test!!

right well its been ages since i been on this and most have probally forgotten about this post. but i thought id just say i passed my test 3rd time with only 1 minor and in the last month have done 2500 miles on my zxr!! and managed to get my knee down :P ha ha. looking to do a track day in pembrey soon :) :) :)

Reply to this Topic
ragnar1

Oct 03

ragnar1 says:

test

:smileWell Done Mate

Now you start learning to ride.

Enjoy and keep the rubber on the ground.:biggrin:

Reply to this Topic
BikeMad69

Jan 11

BikeMad69 says:

Thank you

Cheers mate :) thank you for youre help :)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices