Skip to content

Discuss This Scott Redding heads triple British Moto2 attack MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Scott Redding heads triple British Moto2 attack

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Scott Redding heads triple British Moto2 attack

Scott Redding will be hoping to emerge as a serious title threat in 2011 as he heads a three-pronged British challenge in the successful Moto2 class. The Gloucestershire rider will again ride for the Belgium-based Marc VDS Racing squad and experienced campaigner Mika Kallio will join him as team-mate this year. Redding enjoyed a brilliant ending to 2010 and claimed podium finishes...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (24 January 2011 13:34)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
oldspechen

Oct 08

oldspechen says:

Can't wait for the season to start. Moto2 definately looks the class to watch. With  so many top notch riders in it the racing should be red hot. It would be great if one of the British riders could come out on top, or at least a couple of wins to keep us happy on Sunday afternoons!

Reply to this Topic
adrenalin

Jun 09

adrenalin says:

This is too close to call for this year :) although if we are all putting our head above the parapet then I'll go for Sofuoglu to win the title at his first attempt.

However with Marquez, the Espagaro brothers, Neukirchner, Kallio, Simon and plenty of other fast boys it looks like becoming the true axe murderer class in 2011 :)

Would be nice to see Jules Cluzel up there too if he can find some consistency. Obviously it would be good if Scott and Bradley can be inside the top 10 too but it will be a tough time for both of them this year methinks ;(  Kev Cochland just needs to keep his down and get some decent results so he can bag a good ride for next year really.

Reply to this Topic
Redding45

Jan 11

Redding45 says:

Forget the rest, if Redding has a quick bike underneath him, he can win it. He is a class act, is fearless and boy is he quick.

COME ON FULL GAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do people think Bradley will do out there realistically???

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

Strong Field

I think everyone knows how strong a field Moto2 is and I think almost impossible to predict a winner before the start of the season.As we all know there is so much that can happen in racing and some luck is needed when it comes to accidents and breakdowns however there are certainly a few that have the skill and determination to take the championship.
Lets hope its a good clean season with plenty of close exciting races.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Iannone and Speed Master

No follow up on this one via MCN but I've been informed via motomatters that this is the Uccio run team. David Emmett did not sound very complimentary regarding the team, seemingly pointing to Iannone's fragile temperament as a potential point of friction if things don't go right. Bradley Smith will be a christian in the Colosseum.

Reply to this Topic
Mikeyy

Oct 10

Mikeyy says:

Brits in Moto2

Most of you wont agree but out of the brits in moto2 i think bradley smith is a more of a championship contender as hes way more grounded and focused than scott redding but by all means scott is stupidly fast and super talented but i just get that feeling he might push to hard to prove him self

Reply to this Topic
vds45

Jan 11

vds45 says:

scott v bradley

smith has had always one of the best teams in motogp and the best opportunities to win the championship .... scott redding had just years with a  very unrated team and he gave them their first ever win. in 2009 is blke blew up 24 times .in 2010 moto2 he show the world wot he can do with a porfessional team at just 17years of age . HE WILL BE A CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDER FOR SURE ......

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Smith v Redding

Redding would eat Bradders alive! As much as i like Bradley and i do wish him all the best but he is too soft and Redding would simply bash him up and muscle him out the way! I hate to say it but i just can't see Bradley doing that well in Moto2 as it is so aggressive and he just isnt like that!!! I hope the boy proves me wrong though as it would be great to see a couple of Brits running at the front!!!

Reply to this Topic
gixertam

Aug 07

gixertam says:

Minty fresh

Dont rule out Kev Coghlan, he isnt spanish champ for nothing

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

True Dat (trying to sound cool)

Your right Gixer - He will make interesting viewing but i dont think he will be running at the front this year (I hope i am wrong)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices