Skip to content

Discuss This Danny Kent lands top 125GP ride MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Danny Kent lands top 125GP ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Danny Kent lands top 125GP ride

Danny Kent has landed a top 125GP ride in the team that won last year’s crown with Spanish sensation Marc Marquez. Kent, who impressed during selected wild card appearances at the end of the 2010 campaign for the Lambretta squad, will partner German Jonas Folger in the Red Bull Ajo Motorsport squad on a Derbi machine. Kent will be joined by three...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (24 January 2011 16:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CottonRunt

Oct 10

CottonRunt says:

WOW

Thats terrific news, good luck boyo, can't really have any excuses about the bike anyway!

Reply to this Topic
Pagik

Sep 10

Pagik says:

Danny Kent

Cracking bit of news, he impressed LOADS in his wild card rides on that frankly sub par bike last year.

Reply to this Topic
Nucci

Oct 05

Nucci says:

Great news

Good on Danny, spoke to him last year at Brno when he was part of the Red Bull Rookies - he's got his head screwed on right, a tough competitor and has a lot of talent.

Reply to this Topic
oldspechen

Oct 08

oldspechen says:

Great stuff, good team and good bike. Vazquez had some good results last season, but was over shadowed by a brilliant team mate. Go Danny!! 

Reply to this Topic
VALENCIA

Jan 04

VALENCIA says:

From the picture thought for a mo that it was Tossland testing something that might not be too fast for him that he may be able to be competitive on. Ha Ha!

Reply to this Topic
jedpb

Jun 08

jedpb says:

@Valencia

Well said!! Airoh helmet, BKS leathers, TCX boots and the #52

Reply to this Topic
lee46

Jan 11

lee46 says:

If your a betting man........

......have a wager on this lad! Im in my 30's now but i used to ride miinimoto's in 2004 and used practice with Danny when he was only 8-9 years old...he was awesome! On race days we were in seperate groups so i could watch him race.......unbelievable bike control for such a little lad (well he was then?!)

I even remember a trip to Rowrah race circuit where Danny was put on a geared Metra kit bike for the first time and was put up against Scott Redding and he was up his tail pipes all race long! Scott had already been on the gear bike for about a year and i think he had raced in Spain by that point!

I always knew Scott and Danny were guys for the future and hopefully this years GP is going to prove that! Just imagine....Danny - last ever 125GP World Champion and Scott - Moto2 Champion 2011........!! I cant wait for this season!

Reply to this Topic
texas_rp

Nov 04

texas_rp says:

Good luck

I wish him good luck.

A most British riders, they are so honest and talented.  I hope he is supported as he should be with equipment and such.  Smith, Webb and Reddinghave worked so hard in an environment where other nationalities are the normal and prevailed.

Though his hit and number made me think Toseland (NOT an talented and skillful rider) and maybe he needs his own number. 

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

Good news

Great news, i feel for Danny Webb though on that Mahindra Racing bike .... will it be competitive ?

Reply to this Topic
harleytony

Jan 11

harleytony says:

good luck to al our lads in whatever class this year,but why all the digs at toseland?he was top of the world only a few yrs ago& dominated in wsb,the switch to gp's seems to have destroyed his confidence.all you lot crowing about spies this&spies that,remember he was wsb champ&no wsb champ has ever made the switch successfully.theres only one man who'll break the rossi,lorrenzo,stoner holy trinity & thats simoncelli.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices