Skip to content

Discuss This Danny Kent lands top 125GP ride MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Danny Kent lands top 125GP ride

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Danny Kent lands top 125GP ride

Danny Kent has landed a top 125GP ride in the team that won last year’s crown with Spanish sensation Marc Marquez. Kent, who impressed during selected wild card appearances at the end of the 2010 campaign for the Lambretta squad, will partner German Jonas Folger in the Red Bull Ajo Motorsport squad on a Derbi machine. Kent will be joined by three...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (24 January 2011 16:31)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thefizz

Aug 07

thefizz says:

Can you guys shut the f*** up criticizing James Toseland. At least he didn't crash out in Moto GP on the opening lap of a race or he pull into the pits because of his tyres going. Ben Spies is nothing but a tosser. This isn't even a James Toseland topic. Yes JT is somewhat accompanied Danny Kent cos James's manager actually manages Danny Kent but it's really nothing to do with James so let's get off that JT topic. Why can't you bashers bash other riders? Seriously Danny Kent is a fucking good rider. He was 2nd in the Red Bull Rookies championship and did well in his wild card ride. I am a fan of Danny Kent always have been since 2008. He would've got decent results too if it wasn't for mechanical faults he had with the other bike he was on. So I am wishing Danny all the best.

Reply to this Topic
jedpb

Jun 08

jedpb says:

thefizz

Sorry what did James Toseland do at Donington Park in 2008 exiting Redgate (turn 1) on lap 1? Don't know? HE CRASHED!! lol almost took out Hopper in the process. BTW that was his 3rd crash of the meeting. Hope you enjoyed that bit of information.

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

thanks iedpb

you saved me the bother of saying that!
Talk about sour grapes fizz.
Spies is in a different league to JT....even Toseland admitted that.How you have the audacity to call Spies a tosser is beyond me...grow up and start appreciating a decent rider when you see one!
Oh yes lets hope Danny does well!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Mikeyy

Oct 10

Mikeyy says:

Danny Kent

I say good luck to him hes a great rider still very young and too get yourself a fantastic bike and team to work with in the gp scene is great hes one too look out for in the next couple of years lets hope he can keep consistent and bring some great results

Reply to this Topic
Mikeyy

Oct 10

Mikeyy says:

Spies

As for Spies as much as i dont like him cos hes american and he never smiles he is super talented but i have to agree he probally wont win a gp title but he wil sure be in the gp paddock for a while i think hell be good on the 1000's when they are back also remeber toesland never got factory suport in the gp's spies has so theres no comparing them but as for cal and toesland we'll have to see

Reply to this Topic
buelligan272

Jul 06

buelligan272 says:

sorry but

just to correct you mikeyy.
You are correct that toseland did not get factory help or not to the same extent as say Rossi but Spies was exactly the same and had the same treatment as JT in his first year with tech 3.
The tech 3 bikes were almost the same spec as the factory bikes and at some tracks even had a better top speed.
How you can say there is no comparing them.That is ridiculous.Much as I admire Toseland as I said before Spies is on a different level and that is why he has acheived far more than James did on the same bike so stop making excuses and realise the truth.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices