Skip to content

Discuss This World first test! Tiger 800 XC v BMW F800GS First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > World first test! Tiger 800 XC v BMW F800GS

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

World first test! Tiger 800 XC v BMW F800GS

In next week’s MCN Chief Road Tester Trevor Franklin exclusively pits Triumph’s new Tiger 800 XC against its closest rival, the BMW F800GS. And it’s a test with a difference. To fully explore the new Triumph’s true ‘adventure’ capabilities we took both machines on 450-mile road trip in two days to South Wales and back AND put both through their paces off-road...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (25 January 2011 09:53)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
jekyllandhyde

Apr 10

I say the same as the others here. It would be great to have an online version available for those of us abroad. I am not keen on the Spanish bike press. Some even nick articles from 'Bike'. Shocking when,living in a country overloaded with amazing routes, I read reviews and comparatives done on roads round Yorkshire (my homeland), especially when I am sitting in a bar in a village in the mountains abouve Madrid next to my bike. I am looking forward to this comparative.I have to say that the Tiger looks great.Much better in the metal than on the page...

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Not a worlds first...

as this comparision was featured in last months Motorciclismo...

Come on MCN, your audience is international (as comments below testify) - stop with the lazy editorials and WOW headlines and get on with creating more good editorial features!

Grazie

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices