Skip to content

Discuss This Jennie Gow out of 2011 BBC MotoGP team General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Jennie Gow out of 2011 BBC MotoGP team

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Jennie Gow out of 2011 BBC MotoGP team

BBC MotoGP presenter Jennie Gow has just announced she will not be covering the racing series this year after just one season with the BBC MotoGP team. Gow was announced as the replacement for fans’ favourite Suzi Perry at the start of the 2010 season but despite her best efforts to fill the huge hole left by Perry her lack of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (25 January 2011 11:45)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TrunStrat

Jan 08

TrunStrat says:

If only the BBC invested some money into there Moto coverage they would be on to a right winner. They should have tried to get Toby and Julian from eurosport.

Reply to this Topic
Jorge155

Jan 11

Jorge155 says:

Gow

To be honest if you cared about commentary you wouldent even consider watching it on the BBC i watch the build up on occasion as admitidly they can get some good interviews and stuff together but if you are a real bike fan you will watch it on eurosport with the real commentators and leave the BBC coverage to the idiots who like the idea of bike racing to listen to the rubbsih that comes out of steve and charlies mouths.

Reply to this Topic
jimsmim

Nov 03

jimsmim says:

couldn't give a toss ... she wants to take those other two halfwits with her..... but in reality I wouldn't even notice ...there's only one place to watch bike racing and it aint the bbc.....

Reply to this Topic
bob the builder

Feb 03

WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never watch the BBC, Coverage of bike racing, Boring.

Get new presenters and I might watch then

Reply to this Topic
Rumple

Sep 09

Rumple says:

I don't care who is talking on the tv as I watch motorsport. They could be speaking another language. Just keep MotoGP on freeview and without adverts.

Reply to this Topic
doctorfrank

Dec 08

doctorfrank says:

Thank F***

Why we seem to be obsessed with doing politically correct  things like having to have a clueless bird commentate on moto gp is beyond me there's plenty of potential out there,I watch it both on bbc and eurosport and when the retoric gets a bit too much from jules and toby I listen to stavros,after all he's been there and done it so it's good to listen to his insight.And the bbc is in HD sometimes. 

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

MotoGP at the BBC

Quite a significant proportion of MotoGP fans don't have SKY and so the BBC coverage is the only option. I am suprised that Jennie has called it a day after 1 season (maybe it wasn't her choice?). I expect Steve Parish and Charlie Cox will still be the main commentators however motogpworld suggests that Charlie Cox might also be going.

Its about the racing so I'll just put up with whatever commentary team they have.

Reply to this Topic
Wesfry

Jan 11

Wesfry says:

Cox

Here here, cant they just get the eurosport team in with Mamola back on the grid! Apart from Parrish I don't like any of the BBC team.

Reply to this Topic
LaughMuBai

Sep 07

LaughMuBai says:

Louise Brady

Lamb to the wolves....shame, nice girl, but divvy on MotoGP. Give the job to Louise Brady as she has all the right arsets! Oh, please, please in this reshuffle give Mr Car Cox and his useless anecdotes the heave-ho! There must be a sidekick Charlie syndrome....if you doubt me, just ask Ewan ;`)

Reply to this Topic
cardiology

May 05

cardiology says:

Jennie got better as the season went on. Can't have been an easy world to step into. Some people are saying some pretty uncharitable things here.

Good luck Jennie and thanks for your efforts.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices