Skip to content

Discuss This Jennie Gow out of 2011 BBC MotoGP team General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Jennie Gow out of 2011 BBC MotoGP team

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Jennie Gow out of 2011 BBC MotoGP team

BBC MotoGP presenter Jennie Gow has just announced she will not be covering the racing series this year after just one season with the BBC MotoGP team. Gow was announced as the replacement for fans’ favourite Suzi Perry at the start of the 2010 season but despite her best efforts to fill the huge hole left by Perry her lack of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (25 January 2011 11:45)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel

Aug 02

1100970 says:

Crab BBC

It`s not barbies fault she got poor reviews look at the Beeb they made the decision to employ her, blond and having tits does not make a bike reporter rather knowledge and genuine feeling for the sport of bikes.

BBC please get it right this time there are some ex female racers if it must be a female or Randy M if you want the best but no more pole dancing Blond Bimboes.        Andy

Reply to this Topic
Tomsk46

Jan 09

Tomsk46 says:

My God a female Randy M

Ha ha Andy thought you said a female RM for a min there sounds like some horrible mutant experiment !  Mamola is excellent.  A team of JB, JW and RM would be a winner!

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

Typical lazy criticism. Andy, she probably knows more than you about bikes. Considering that Suzi Perry is so well thought of and was obviously going to be difficult to replace, I thought Jennie give it a good go. She was enthusiastic despite knowing she was up against it. She certainly isnt just blonde with tits. Your clearly a bell end, with an attention span that burns out quicker than a match.

Reply to this Topic
BBQdog

Jul 10

BBQdog says:

Suzi Perry annoyed me a lot with her nervous running-around like a headless chicken on the startgrid while riders tried to concentrate before the start. Jenny Gow did a much more relaxed job.

Reply to this Topic
tiamo69

Sep 04

tiamo69 says:

Best news i've heard so far this year...

& to Mr Number, yes she was enthusiastic but that's about as far as it goes...

considering she'd been hosting speedway for Sky her actual bike knowledge was embarrassing...

Can't remember which round but it was late on in the season, when she was doing a bit to camera as they cleared the race track & walked across to pit lane & her co-host (Matt Roberts) was just in shot on far left camera, mike in hand & about to comment but, she just kept on blabbering c r a p!

Matt's face was a picture, if only someone had recorded his 'off mike' comments!!! :O)

Mine & the Missus's personal highlight of her dire year...

Now, if they can just give Charlie cox the heave ho too...

Reply to this Topic
tiamo69

Sep 04

tiamo69 says:

if they insist on having a female face...

do the decent thing & give the job to someone like Maria Costello!!!

Reply to this Topic
Jarrefan

Nov 09

Jarrefan says:

Give her a f**king break, so she knew f**k all about bikes, she was easy on the eyes and she got stuck into the action. She tried her best and got shot down in flames by c**ksuckers, carry on and we will have leather face Steve Parish doing it all.

Reply to this Topic
zannoti

Mar 10

zannoti says:

good news on a shite winters day!

only  one  option  left  for  the  b. b. c,      sack  em  all   and  get   huewen ,  mamola  and  j . ryder.       come  on   b. b. c  lash  out  and  invest  in   some  of   the  best ,     you  cheap  bastards.       maybe  auction  off  one  of  wogans  wigs,       and    remember !     as   mr. david   ca moron   is  always  telling   us  "were  in  it  toghether"...

Reply to this Topic
DESMOHEAD

Aug 03

DESMOHEAD says:

Replacement skirt

Sarah Beeny....and you all know why.

Or what about Kirsty Allsop?

Hey! They could give the riders some property tips. "And by the way Vale. How's the re-furb going on the flat in Monaco. Are you still on budget?"

Doesn't really matter who does it. We just want something to gawp at during the boring bits.

Reply to this Topic
honwal

Feb 10

honwal says:

gow

hooray...just didnt cut it in my book, just want charlie cox to go now i,ll be happy as larry,

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices