Skip to content

Discuss This Jennie Gow out of 2011 BBC MotoGP team General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Jennie Gow out of 2011 BBC MotoGP team

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Jennie Gow out of 2011 BBC MotoGP team

BBC MotoGP presenter Jennie Gow has just announced she will not be covering the racing series this year after just one season with the BBC MotoGP team. Gow was announced as the replacement for fans’ favourite Suzi Perry at the start of the 2010 season but despite her best efforts to fill the huge hole left by Perry her lack of...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (25 January 2011 11:45)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
harleytony

Jan 11

harleytony says:

i don't have a satelight system,but remember the frustration of adverts at least 3 times during every race when i did have one & watched them on eurosport.the bbc coverage leaves alot to be desired,i watch every race on the red button,the commentators are truly awful,charlie cox knows jackshit about bikes,why is he there?parrish i can just about bear,but gow was useless to say the least.my fear is that this will be the last year the bbc will bother covering moto gp,the total crap of f1 takes presedence over all other forms of motorsport,& with moto gp becoming such a none event,only 15 bikes on the grid,whats all that about,i can't see the bbc laying out money on decent presenters such as jb&jw.only one of the brits winning moto2 & getting elevated in2 a competitive gp team is going to save it from the bin.

Reply to this Topic
stan29

Jan 11

stan29 says:

How about a page 3 stunner.yes please

Reply to this Topic
stan29

Jan 11

stan29 says:

Anne widdecombe probably know more about MOTO gp than jennie gow and Charlie cox

Reply to this Topic
zannoti

Mar 10

zannoti says:

sorry stan 29

sorry   stan,   im  afraid  anne  widdecombe  is  fully  booked  for  the  summer  on  the  B B C  reality   show        "borrow  us  your  face   im  going  ratting"...................

Reply to this Topic
zannoti

Mar 10

zannoti says:

moto gp with "style"

how  about  those   two  experts  on  style,       trannie  and  hossana....      why  they  could  show   those  gp  rider  fellows  the  correct  way  in  which  a  chap  should  light  a  ladys  fart!..........

Reply to this Topic
stonecoldkane

May 10

V.B.H.

Has anyone asked Vikki Butler-Henderson if she would do it ??  Dont know and dont care if she knows all the finer details about MOTO GP, she has charisma and is enthusiastic, and has a great smile to boot...  Will people please consider that if there is alot of slating of presenters, the BBC might just think "Oh f**k it then, we cant find anyone good enough, and they are never happy anyway, so its too much hassle". At least the BBC plays it all the way through without ads, and at a time l'm awake to see it....

Reply to this Topic
wikidnlazy

Feb 11

wikidnlazy says:

Jenny Gow Out 2011 BBC MotoGP

Best news I've had this year, keep Snoozy Perry out too thanks!

Motorcycle sports TV needs females to hold brollies, nowt else!

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle