Skip to content

Discuss This Video: 2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R vs rivals teaser First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Video: 2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R vs rivals teaser

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: 2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R vs rivals teaser

The 2011 Kawasaki ZX-10R gets a host of changes for this year, including ABS and traction control. MCN has already tested the ZX-10R in isolation at Qatar where it was mightily impressive, but is it enough to see off the other 1000cc sports bikes and the awesome BMW S1000RR? Let us know what you think the outcome will be in the comments section...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (31 January 2011 11:51)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
RichieRotten

Oct 05

RichieRotten says:

ZX-10R

Cause it looks the best

Reply to this Topic
blzebub

Aug 09

blzebub says:

It certainly looks great, I hope for Kawasaki's sake (and ole Roger ramjet chin himself Sykes) that it goes as well as it looks.

Reply to this Topic
hellobignose

Mar 09

hellobignose says:

Shaolinsy

You could be right! I've just looked up lobotomy side-effects and it says they include "apathy, irresponsibility distractibility, childishness, facetiousness, lack of tact or discipline, and post-operative incontinence". That's me! I wonder when it was done? I went for a massive night out in Bristol four years ago and can't remember a lot for a few days after. Do you think it was then? Typical - my mates end up with rubbish drunken tattoos and I get a fricking lobotomy

Reply to this Topic
luckyskua

Jan 11

luckyskua says:

New ZX10

Any excuse to show the rev counter!

Reply to this Topic
Bingobongo1970

Jan 11

Bet the Beemer still comes out on top!!!!

Reply to this Topic
jkim

Dec 10

jkim says:

!Beware of Kawasakis!

I bought a leftover 2009 ZX10 and turned out to be piece of garbage! Doing oil changes results in low oil pressure warning light staying on for 2 to 3 minutes! Called Consumer Service of Kawasaki and they were callous and unsympathetic. Cheap quality, poor fit and finish. The new 2011 ZX10 had a recall that required engine to be completely replaced.

Reply to this Topic
kenward5876

Aug 10

kenward5876 says:

beeemer

my moneys with the germans

Reply to this Topic
twobike

Dec 09

twobike says:

What's Missing

Lets all buy a S1000RR then, I think not. Get some character, get some drama, get some noise, buy an RSV4. If the BMW is that good what happened at the 2010 WSBK. My money is on the Aprilia. I wonder why the Aprilia RSV4 was not on this test, I wonder. When will the guys who own the BM's admit to the reliability issues eh ! Cam Shafts for example.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices