Skip to content

Discuss This MotoGP Sepang Test Times MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > MotoGP Sepang Test Times

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

admin

Nov 06

admin says:

MotoGP Sepang Test Times

Day one of the first official test for the 2011 MotoGP season has just ended at the Sepang circuit in Malaysia, with Honda's Casey Stoner at the top of the timesheets, followed by Jorge Lorenzo on the factory Yamaha, and Dani Pedrosa on the second factory Honda. Valentino Rossi was outside the top ten on the Ducati. The top ten times are: Casey Stoner,...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (01 February 2011 10:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
bigtasty65

Jul 10

bigtasty65 says:

And the winner is?

1. Stoner 2. Lorenzo 3. Spies 4. Rossi 5. Pedrosa This is Casey Stoner's year. Put money on it. Should of bet on him when it was his year. I kept on telling everyone else to at the time but they didn't listen. Lorenzo and Stoner will be fighting out to the very end but Stoner will just pip him to the final post. As for Rossi - Rossi who?

Reply to this Topic
Strokey

Sep 02

Strokey says:

Ming dames

I count myself reasonably well informed about motoGP but I don't get this whole "Rossi is king of mindgames" thing, he always comes across as an honest straight up bloke who just loves to race bikes and says it how it is. You can't say he was playing mind games with Biaggi and Giberlits, they acted like dicks and he didn't them that's not really mind games he was just being openly honest rather than pretending to the media that they were all chummy. I'm pretty sure the guy says it how it is and the media just twists it around.

Reply to this Topic
Ian Version 2.0™

Aug 08

@bigtasty65

The problem with that is, when did you last see Stoner go toe-to-toe with anybody?! He's undoubtedly fast but he doesn't like a scrap and that'll cost him this year. Lorenzo will take the fight to him and he'll start whining about the 'aggressiveness' of the sport again.

Reply to this Topic
harleytony

Jan 11

harleytony says:

sepang

With all the furore about Rossi,Stoner et al,look who's 4th,Simoncelli.Don't underestimate Marco,this guys fast & after seeing him in 250's & his sheer determination to win,should make the rest take notice,top 3 for him if HRC give him proper support.

Reply to this Topic
screamer69

Oct 05

screamer69 says:

don't count Rossi out just yet..

..remeber folks, Rossi has never finished worse than third, and last season he missed significant time with injury..he will win races and contend and if he is not healthy enough, he will win Ducati a championship next year..

Reply to this Topic
X2Glider

May 10

X2Glider says:

harleytony

You're one of the few who even takes notice of this guy.  I liked him in 250s as well.  He was all over Spies at the end of last season.  Now he has a Honda with plenty of speed as Stoner has shown and that should give Spies fits as the Yam still needs more on top.  Will he also have enough on top to piss off lorenzo then?  That's possible too.  He doesn't mind a good scrap.  Honda could very well have the best bike on the grid this year.  And Simoncelli could very well end up in 4th overall because of it.

He'd be even faster if he shaved his head and went down 2 helmet shell sizes.

Reply to this Topic
thedokter46

Mar 09

thedokter46 says:

always make me laugh lorenzo has this yr before he has to ride a brand new bike that oh my fuking god vale wont be about to create into the bike as he did this one lorenzo did fuk all to develope n was gifted to win on i dont giv a fuk bout vale being outside the top ten it dont mean fuk all as all he doing is making changes at mo to get the thing right the honda is sorted the yam thanx to valentino is sorted every fuker is always looking at vale and saying oh he made a mistake he wont be able to do it now  point is this every rider on that grid has grown up watching rossi demolish records and win world titles and they have all down to a man wanted to be him have talent it shows in how many have come up n yea stoner won a title er yea the duke was at least 20 kph fast than any other bike out there so it wasnrt like he had to fight to hard it was a very fortunate title it always seems other ppl win a title wen vale is having a few probs injury 2010 or engine blow ups tyres delamenating 06 the duke being uncatchable 07 any other rider that has gone up against him toe 2 toe has been destroyed and shown why he is and always wil be aslong as the rest have a hole in thier arses THE GOAT fact rossi is easily 10 levels above every other rider wen it comes down to giving such presise feedback to turn a fuking lemon into a world class gp bike that wins titles he left honda they aint won fuk all since 03 he took a piece of shit that was the laughing stock of the gp paddock n came out n destroyed every one with ease i aint seen pedrosa stoner simo lorenzo ect ect be able to develope any bike into a winner in how many seasons rossi n co did it to the yam in 8 weeks to come out in 04 n win point made like bergess siad you ignor what valentino says at your peril wen it comes to the bike next yr on the new 1000cc bikes watch hime demolish the fucking place wonder how many podiums he wont be standing on this yr wont b many mate he is without doubt great and incredible doubters fuk off

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

And the prize for the longest sentence goes to...

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Ian Version 2.0

I don't remember Lorenzo being that keen on going 'toe-to-toe' that much either. In fact, put him under pressure and he quite often falls off.

What is impressive about Stoners time is the fact that he is 0.4 quicker on a new bike than Lorenzo on a bike he should know inside out by now.

Reply to this Topic
thedokter46

Mar 09

thedokter46 says:

shoulder

stonerule u ignorant wanker i have a mate who was riding home and a girl pissed walked out into the road she caught his handle bar it whipped his arm back so fast it tore the same tendons rossi has had so much trouble out from thier attached area he had to have an op that the docs had to cut him from behind both his knees to the balls of his feet to remove the tendons and gradft them back into his arm from his nek to his arm he lost the use of his arm it became very thin it was an op that was a 50/50 chance of success as it takes upto 2yrs to to start to get a result ur an ignorant wanker mate you want to try n chat some bollox about rossi injury wen its so fuking plain you aint got a fuking clue wot your on about that particular tendon injury could of been career ending you fuking muppet its not a quick put a frozen ice pack on oit and rest for a day or so take a paracetamol n race ull be fine kinda injury u cunt its a injury he got on a dirt bike do you think he did it at 3 mph u prik no he did it doing mad speed traing streanght training stamina training you fuking goon that would of been one painfull injury a leg break is simple but tendons ect take time to heal n thats if your resting and havin therepy rossi was racing a 250 bhp gp bike with that injury you ignorant wanker tell ya wot yea get a pair of secaters n cut through your achiles tendon and try running a marathon on it you fucking muppet another cunt wants to do rossi down at any cost hav to run the guy down to make him seem insignificant rossi has brought gp,s back from being not really watched channel 5 used to show gp wen rossi was on the 125 at 3am in uk i used to watch it all time now look at gp its fuking huge and a well known fact its alot down to valentino rossi working his fuking arse off behind the scenes not asking for any recognition or praise cos why he loves it while others want sucking upto he just gets on with show some fuking respect you wanker

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices