Skip to content

Discuss This New Moto Guzzi California Cruiser and V7 Scrambler New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Moto Guzzi California Cruiser and V7 Scrambler

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

New Moto Guzzi California Cruiser and V7 Scrambler

Moto Guzzi has officially sent out images of the new California Cruiser and V7 Scrambler after poor quality images were leaked earlier this week. The bikes were shown to Piaggio dealers from all over the world in Monte Carlo last week. Someone who was there took a mobile phone picture and it leaked online. Since then Guzzi opted to release high...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (01 February 2011 14:20)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Anonymous

Anonymous  says:

pic

guzzi press pic

strange very strange

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

Guzzi

Not sure about the california, But that scrambler I likesss, dont know what it is about Guzzi but Ido like them, maybe coz its im a 70s bike boy, when bikes woz raw.

The scrambler looks like the old Triumph Tiger ish..thing!!!... nice pipes I thinkssss

Reply to this Topic
STRESSED1

Feb 10

STRESSED1 says:

MOTO GUZZI WHEN?

The scrambler V7 first caught my eye but i prefer after a good look the Triumph.

The CALIFORNIA however looks pretty bloody good. I don't know why but when i see a bike i like that's it and i find i LIKE this bike.:biggrin:

It looks retro yet has a certain ART DECO MEETS BATMAN'S GOTHAM flair to it. The wheels look GOOD REALLY COOL,the rear tyre looks big, hope too see 240 or at least 200 section. Good to see RAD CALS used.About bloody time, they look the part. Exhausts look good,the cylinders look massive,probably how Guzzi got the 1.4 L engine capacity stroke or big bore!?:huh:

Hope it pumps out a good 120bhp and a good helping of torque.Hope the price is sensible?

Overall big tick.......great!!!:biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ANichol

Aug 02

ANichol says:

Both

look nice; although I still think that MotoMorini make the best of the retro Scramblers.

Cali seems well done. Even though I've got quite short inside leg, I always end up with my knees resting on the cylinder heads. Might throw a leg over to see if this one is better; but would stop me buying one.

Good year so far for customs - new Saxon bobber; Honda Furious and Switchblades (stupid names, cool bikes), New HOG, new Victory Bobber.

Still want the Indian Chief Blackhawk though...

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

70s and 80s

Is it just me? or, are bike Manufacturers re-visiting the 70s and 80s for their inspiration???  250s with the same power as a Super Dream , naked retro's , Scramblers. ect ect.

Reply to this Topic
ianp5uk

Aug 07

ianp5uk says:

I liked the original V7 whatever it was called, the one that was like a normal 70's naked. That is a sweet bike for a bimble down the pub for lunch on a Sunday. These things look daft to me.

Reply to this Topic
joeslow

Mar 07

joeslow says:

I guess

Moto Guzzi looked at the Triumph scrambler and wanted a slice of the pie.

The V7 looks pretty good, MCN should do a back to back test of both bikes.

:biggrin:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle