Skip to content

Discuss This Casey Stoner shocked to top Sepang timesheets MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Casey Stoner shocked to top Sepang timesheets

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Casey Stoner shocked to top Sepang timesheets

Casey Stoner declared himself 'surprised' after he kicked off preparations for the 2011 MotoGP world championship in brilliant fashion today, the Aussie ending the opening day of testing at Sepang with the fastest time.The new Repsol Honda star posted a best time of 2.01.574 in the final half-an-hour to finish a comfortable 0.403s clear of closest rival and reigning world...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (01 February 2011 15:00)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
releaser

Aug 02

releaser says:

you twist my arm

mattleon, i'll put dani down for winning the twin ring motegi and maybe the spanish race at hereth. (thats how you say, no idea how you spell it. My mind is a blank right now)

Reply to this Topic
RossiDukeBiker46

Jul 10

Stonerrule, you misjudge me...

My insults are supposed to cut right through to your dwindling little soul and leave a hole in your very spirit. You aren't meant to find them funny you rim job!!!

But if you do then cool, coz I'm fed up of not speaking my mind so I'm just gearing up for an angry year of hate and forum destruction, mwahahhahhahhaaahhaaaaaaaa.

All the best darlings ;) Dani for Championship 2011.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

RDB you are a tart

That's three different riders in three years. You know who that means you'll have to support 2012......

Reply to this Topic
RossiDukeBiker46

Jul 10

LOL, I can't help it and another thing...

I'll never back him since what he did...well, it doesn't bare thinking about!!!

We need a female rider. A MotoGP girl to smah em up at the front, Why aren't there any racing ladies? Its not like they can't be fast. Is it the danger aspect?

I bet there'd be a few red faces if a 'gal' came and kicked arse. It would be cool to see. A proper first.

Reply to this Topic
BackLaneBender

Nov 10

Stoners on form, he was in the gravel this morning. LOL

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool