Skip to content

Discuss This Bid for more bikers in Mid Wales General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Bid for more bikers in Mid Wales

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Steve Farrell  says:

Bid for more bikers in Mid Wales

An academic has been awarded a £5000 grant to investigate ways of attracting more motorcyclists to Mid Wales. Dr Carl Cater, a lecturer in tourism qualifications at Aberystwyth University, will study the economic impact of motorcycle tourism on Ceredigion. He has been granted the first Tourism Society Wales Professional Development Award for a year-long study which could result in a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (01 February 2011 16:16)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

ouch that hurt

Dean dive you welsh fag!

Reply to this Topic
shrewsred

Dec 10

shrewsred says:

Wales is brilliant. I'm not welsh but I moved there about 20 years ago, met my wife who is Welsh and had two kids there. Moved back into England into West Mids a few years agobut am always back in Wales whenever possible. Fantastic biking roads, beautiful countryside and coastline. Great people. I've never once been bothered by police there.

Would say to stay away from Rhyl though. Broken noses and tattooed foreheads. That's just the girls. It makes Toxteth look good!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices