Skip to content

Discuss This MCN backs Donington European WSB round World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > MCN backs Donington European WSB round

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

MCN backs Donington European WSB round

Donington Park is back on the WSB calender hosting the European round of the championship on March 25 to 27, and to celebrate MCN is backing the event with a cut-price ticket deal for the race. With such a prestigious event kicking off the racing season in the UK, MCN has negotiated an incredible £10 off advance race day or weekend...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (02 February 2011 10:37)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
badgerthedog

Apr 04

badgerthedog says:

WSBK

Does anybody know if you can book camping on the mcn number?

Reply to this Topic
9999steve

Jun 06

9999steve says:

Chances

Ill be giving them one more chance at the shower of shit events that is donington,  just one more mind only because i love my racing. Wont be this year at those prices ill wait until there is less for me to lose when there is just crap food no toilets and camping is like the main square in Cairo. Thinking about it though i might be some time giving them that chance, ive been ripped off too many times there!

Reply to this Topic
owdamer

Aug 02

owdamer says:

doni in march??

Who the hell thought it a good idea to run a round at donington in March?? It'll be bloody freezing cold with a good chance of snow.  The facilities there are primative. It was bad enough in summer.

Not for me.

Reply to this Topic
clarkson2197fsworldcouk

Feb 04

potfiller

I see today in some papers and BSN that silverstone are looking for investers or a buyer ?

expanded too quickly ??

hope they are not in trouble

glad i got my moto gp ticket on my VISA CREDIT CARD ?

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Re Scheduled to Brands

Oh dear Silverstone maybe in trouble ( honestly hope not ) So I wonder  who could stage a Worldsuper bike race in ole Blighty? I KNOW WHAT ABOUT BRANDS !Ive been told they`re pretty good at staging the event .

Reply to this Topic
mmwain

Feb 11

mmwain says:

Free EWC Ticket!

You've all missed the free Endurance Ticket for August - that will more than make up for the cold in March!  Triple World Champions Phase One and Honda TT Legends (McGuiness, Plater, Amor) among the Brit teams to support, 6 hours of track action plus superpole, Le Mans start, fun-fairs, rock bands, pit walks and all the rest of the Endurance stuff!  With all the free tickets it's going to be absolutely mega!

Reply to this Topic
v1nn1e

Jan 09

v1nn1e says:

Remember the racers

I know we get a choice whether to turn up or not but the racers have to go.

I'm planning on going, if nothing else at least to support the British riders.

Just hope it's not snowing... <¬O

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

What about Oulton?

After all, Oulton Park is the longest mainland race circuit isn't it? With easy access and good viewing! I could be biased being a northerner but it does make sense. But I agree with others. Who thought of having a round of WSB in this country in March? Anyway, make it interesting and if its snowing, give them ice racing spiked tyres, that will sort the men from the boys!!! LOL.

Reply to this Topic
jamie1246bike

Mar 11

£10 off - I dont think so

At no point on the MCN page does it say £1.05 booking fee and £4.95 delivery - there is not actually £10.00 off at all and you cant up your ticket requirement to a current order even though the tickets have not been posted yet. That means if you dont book all your required tickets at once - your ticket is actually discounted by £4.00!!! Still cheaper than on the gate price but still a rip off when MCN states "That means entry is just £39 for an adult race day ticket, or £45 for a weekend pass. Our offer also includes free VIP bike parking. "

Reply to this Topic
adysmith

Mar 05

adysmith says:

mcn wsbk

I hope the helmet park bus from riders for health will be there we use it every bsb ect we goto to save lugging everything around and it helps a good cause ,it"s not very often you get a service back for a donation to charity 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices