Skip to content

Discuss This MCN backs Donington European WSB round World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > MCN backs Donington European WSB round

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

MCN backs Donington European WSB round

Donington Park is back on the WSB calender hosting the European round of the championship on March 25 to 27, and to celebrate MCN is backing the event with a cut-price ticket deal for the race. With such a prestigious event kicking off the racing season in the UK, MCN has negotiated an incredible £10 off advance race day or weekend...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (02 February 2011 10:37)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Histy

Sep 10

Histy says:

Tickets

My two weekend tickets cost £99.45 with mcn £10 off. Ticks are £47.25 each not £45 and rest must be postage. So all together tickets cost me £49.72 each. Received them today with no mention of this VIP parking? Anyone got any info on this?

Thanks

Histy www.motorcycle-training.info

Reply to this Topic
sparkyjim

Jan 05

sparkyjim says:

Fiasco?

I've tried e-mailing but have yet to hear anything back from MCN or Donington regarding the VIP Parking. Come on guys let's get this sorted

Incidently my two race day tickets cost me £86.85 delivered not quite the £78 advertised

Reply to this Topic
phantom2163

Apr 11

phantom2163 says:

No VIP parking

I too ordered my tickets quoting Mcn1,I received the tickets but with no VIP parking at all.I contacted the ticketline and got fobbed off. Allegedly will receive endurance tickets nearer the date but I won't hold my breath. I too had to pay a booking fee and postage as well,feeling a bit hard done by?

Reply to this Topic
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Got none of this when booking for Brands

I booked around 13 tickets camping ,enrty and grandstand   for 8 years  but NEVER experienced any problems .Anything to do with donington and "rip off " will spring in somewhere .

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices