Skip to content

Discuss This Ducati Diavel – what do YOU want to know? First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Ducati Diavel – what do YOU want to know?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Phil West  says:

Ducati Diavel – what do YOU want to know?

MCN is riding Ducati’s eagerly-anticipated new Diavel ‘power cruiser’ for the first time this weekend but what do YOU want to know about it? Do you wonder most about its performance or accessory options? How it handles or how effective its electronic options are? Or is there anything else that most needs to be answered? Respond with your questions here, or email...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (02 February 2011 11:23)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ben-gxc

Sep 07

ben-gxc says:

What do i want to know?

I want to know why it looks so f#cking weird.

i hate it.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Does it embody Ducati's values, quality & performance or is it a departure equivalent to Porsche's abomination, the Cayenne... i.e. will other Ducati riders laugh at it?

Reply to this Topic
rlf3

Jan 10

rlf3 says:

How small a cube can it be made into using a hydraulic crusher?

Reply to this Topic
UltimateMax

Aug 10

UltimateMax says:

Straight line

What is quicker Diavel or V-Max

I wonder what the exhaust note sounds like esp with that wet clutch, (big tick from me)

Reply to this Topic
chmer20

Oct 09

chmer20 says:

i want to know

how does it fair against the streetfighter and/or Multistrada (acceleration, handling, braking, ride quality)?   how comfortable is it (leg room, reach to bars, etc)?  is it more of a relaxed streetfighter or performance cruiser?  my 63 year old father with bum knees and shoulder is looking for a new, lighter, bike and is very interested in this since I brought it to his attention.

Reply to this Topic
racinjetford

Nov 05

racinjetford says:

different sensations?

I want to know if it is ballanced/handles well, if it feels too heavy, or if that fat back tire ruins a good idea.  I also want to know how it feels to be down low in the machine if it does handle well.  Could be quite a neat feeling, or it could dull the sensations from one or both ends?

Reply to this Topic
MrButterscotch

Jul 09

Price and performance

Two things:

1) How much will it cost?

2) Will it be difficult to control with all that raw power or will it be a sweet ride?

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Versatility?

Where exactly does this bike sit?,Saturday night promenade cruiser,Sunday B road weapon,

sports tourer or a bit of all three?.

Oh, and of course the sound when provoked. :-)

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

I wanna know

can you change them yuck pipes, and what would be best,  would look better with short clean shot-gun ,,

and why do some cool bikes have crap pipes , like the new V-MAX / gsx1000 /  new Kwaka 10 !!!!!!

all crap looking,,why why why

Reply to this Topic
ClaretEverywhere

Oct 08

This average 5ft11 bloke...

...sat on one at the bike show, and would like to know why the pegs are so high when the seat is so low. Or why the seat is so low when the pegs are so high? Or whatever. And where are the pillion grab handles? It's a cruiser (albeit a performance one), but where's the comfort?

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices