Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi boosted by Ducati progress MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi boosted by Ducati progress

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Valentino Rossi boosted by Ducati progress

Valentino Rossi was in an upbeat and bullish mood in Malaysia tonight despite finishing in a lowly 13th place on the timesheets and being close to two seconds off the pace of Honda rival Dani Pedrosa. The Italian was delighted with his progress on the GP11 machine despite the continuing discomfort of his right shoulder costing him at least one second...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (02 February 2011 13:23)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thezed111

Feb 11

thezed111 says:

he sounds confident

Reply to this Topic
tntyliss

Apr 10

tntyliss says:

Rossi's games

You never know what kind of games he plays. I would expect anything from him.

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

"we have some cards to play"

I love it!! lets hope he has been playing the joker card for the last two day's of testing and tomorrow he pulls out the Ace!! A big ask i know but it would be nice to shut some haters up for a short while!!

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Brave face

more like!

Reply to this Topic
chrisg011

Feb 09

chrisg011 says:

Slowly slowly

catchy monkey... how do you eat an elephant, one bite at a time...

Sounds like the brave face is also the considered face, rather than that of a sandbagger or trickster

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Chris011

Exactly right... that is my view also!!

There is no point pushing for fast laps and risk hurting himself further! he is just gathering data to put to use in the next test when he is a bit fitter, he will do the same again then to make sure the the bike is competive for the first race.... I think he will be fine for Qatar and I also think (hope) he will win!

Good interview with Rossi on Motogp after testing today!! He goes on to say he was testing fairings with and without winglets and he prefers it without.... lets hope they get shot of them as they are plain nasty looking!!

Reply to this Topic
Unbreakable

Feb 11

Unbreakable says:

Rossi underdog?

Am I wrong in thinking Rossi`s taking the underdog approach?

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

The old old saying

WHEN THE FLAG DROPS THE BULLSHIT STOPS,

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

Right on chrisg

Nostro: are you the duty grumpster today? And that wasn't intended as a red rag before you start :)

If the 1 second thing is true then it does perhaps bode better than the numbers appear to show.  It would be interesting to know if there was a reaction in Rossi's shoulder on say friday/saturday after this weeks exertions, otherwise everyday it will get stronger.

One things for sure Casey, Dani and co won't have that much more speed in them ie Casey/Dani won't be another second on top faster at the next test so in some respects the power stays with Rossi. He knows the level required because the boys keep showing him and they're at nth's already. We all know now the ability of the Hondas and still we wait to see what the Ducatis can do.

Nostro: I agree with your post elsewhere that Rossi will have bled too many points by the time the package comes together.

PS Bets on Capirossi getting to november are being taken now

Reply to this Topic
Minty Fresh

Mar 08

Minty Fresh says:

Bets On Capirossi..

Nah, I wreckon he would have died of old age way before then!!! :lol:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale