Skip to content

Discuss This Video: MCN Carole Nash Motorcycle Show opens General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Video: MCN Carole Nash Motorcycle Show opens

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Video: MCN Carole Nash Motorcycle Show opens

The Carole Nash MCN Motorcycle Show is now open with hundreds of showgoers already inside viewing new bikes and waiting for the amazing Revolution stunt and entertainment show which starts at 1pm. The show is at Excel in London’s Docklands and runs until Sunday, February 6. Highlights of the show include 190 stands, all of the major manufacturers with their 2011...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 4 years ago (03 February 2011 11:14)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
UnluckySaxon

Feb 10

UnluckySaxon says:

Where was...

Where was Frankie Chili?

Reply to this Topic
jimbob46

Dec 08

jimbob46 says:

First time back to Excel for 3 years and must admit it was better, more manufacturers which is also a good thing - loved the new Nortons and BMW's new monster K1600.

Reply to this Topic
AxleCC

May 09

AxleCC says:

This is my 4th year going too the show, coming from Cork, Ireland. It's an amazing event if your into your bikes, well Put together. Loads of room to get around,,great place too get your Bike gear too, great bargains,bought a shoei 2 years ago and saved just under 250euro. It's well recommended, so Buy your ticket and I'll see you there. Axle

Reply to this Topic
wombat4

Jan 04

wombat4 says:

Closed too early

I would have loved to have attended yesterday evening but it closed at 5pm - a bit silly as you have missed all the work in London punters who go home at weekends.

Reply to this Topic
stan29

Jan 11

stan29 says:

last time

a mate of mine wanted too buy a crash helmet we had a look at a agv.we got one price but we said we will keep looking .so after looking round we came back.the price was £20 more than the first time so we walked away.so it the last time i will be going.

Reply to this Topic
stan29

Jan 11

stan29 says:

there may be 100 and somethings stands but a third was not bike related

Reply to this Topic
stan29

Jan 11

stan29 says:

i did see foggy no one was speaking too that t*ss

Reply to this Topic
stan29

Jan 11

stan29 says:

the only think i did but was a toy helicopter for my girlfriend son because there was nothing for me too buy

Reply to this Topic
gixercarl

Sep 06

gixercarl says:

rubbish

same mcn show, expensive, expensive to park up to 5 hours £10, a lot of non bike related stalls why ?

manufacturers do not have enough of the range at the show

not a lot of choice this year for helmets leathers

then the final straw ( stevros from Doctor who turned up ) Foggy so i went home !!!!!!!!!!!!

the only good news was Austin Racing was their

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices